Game Development: Oozing Hot Wings

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Oozing Hot Wings

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:41 am

We need smokable slime
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby loftar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:42 am

blank wrote:i have a request. can we somehow combine the slimes or atleast put them in a stockpile?

Only given that the more slimes you put together, the higher the chance that they recombine and reanimate again. ^^
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby AntiBlitz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:48 am

loftar wrote:
blank wrote:i have a request. can we somehow combine the slimes or atleast put them in a stockpile?

Only given that the more slimes you put together, the higher the chance that they recombine and reanimate again. ^^

omg i love it, please allow us to stockpile the slimes like a haystack. like 250 slimes, when the stockpile fills, it turns into a big ass slime, which could give a curio or something.
AntiBlitz

Postby sMartins » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:53 am

loftar wrote:

Sounds fun to me, but probably would be abused for griefing or to crash the server ... :D
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:03 am

AntiBlitz wrote:
loftar wrote:

omg i love it, please allow us to stockpile the slimes like a haystack. like 250 slimes, when the stockpile fills, it turns into a big ass slime, which could give a curio or something.

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/King_Slime
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jordancoles » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:34 am

Stockpiling high q slime to make a higher q boss monster would be really cool
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby tirioll » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:07 am

jorb wrote:In an ongoing project we like to think of as the militarization of the Underworld, we've added Cave slimes
  • Tiny patch, as we have almost entirely been working on that something more significant hinted at in the last patch, which might (still) be a few weeks in the making. Will (still) hopefully be cool, though!

Hype.
tirioll

Postby ZeggyZon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:31 am

How about going the terraria route and allow us to use the slime as fuel. You can limit it to only torches or you can go all out and allow us to use it as a replacement for all fuel sources. Or simply make it a tar substitute and players can have wonky green slime color housing too.

ZZ
ZeggyZon

Postby Ukhata » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 am

hotwings require bat wings? really?
not chicken? it should really have been a whole chicken giving 2 hot wings or so...
Ukhata

Postby Onep » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 am

ZeggyZon wrote:How about going the terraria route and allow us to use the slime as fuel. You can limit it to only torches or you can go all out and allow us to use it as a replacement for all fuel sources. Or simply make it a tar substitute and players can have wonky green slime color housing too.

This! This! Turn slimes into a long burning fuel for campfires and torches.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements