Game Development: Boring Wormhole

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Boring Wormhole

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:22 pm

blank wrote:you get robin hats for gold subs?

jorb wrote:The Robin Hat will be awarded, free of charge, to all yearly gold and silver subscribers.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby blank » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:32 pm

aha very nice. good eye.
blank

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
blank wrote:
i bet Jorb has made more money off this patch then any other in a LONG time :D

i have someone who wants 10 robin hood hats XD

I have like 5 of them, all from yearly golden sub hehh, but yeah now usually people are buying hats to re-sell them for market currency or to keep them and re-sell next world

... You can't sell hats I thought? I thought they were stuck to the player account?
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:56 pm

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:... You can't sell hats I thought? I thought they were stuck to the player account?

This was true at first, but at the request of players, you can actually transfer ownership of store items instead of just letting them be borrowed for a period of time. (Right click the item on a character if I recall correctly.)

Hat collecting has become a thing among the wealthier hearthlings.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Potjeh wrote:Seriously, I can't be the only one who's triggered by calling clearly segmented worms nematodes. It's like saying that a cat is a fish.

>implying that your supposed ontological categories and observations have any external justification in objective fact, and are not simply the ideological effluvia of oppressive cis-white patriarchy. Sheesh.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Potjeh » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:02 pm

I self identify as a biology expert so I must be in the right here. If you disagree you're just racist, and you can't throw that one back because regular forum members hold no power and therefore can't be racist.

I guess you're just promoting the oppressive agenda of claiming there's only two animal phyla when in reality there is over 35.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Redkat » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:13 pm

it's a Lindorm or Midgårdsorm !

What it is doing outside of the ocean one may wonder - but maybe lack of oceans in this world has forced Ormen to borrow deep.
Redkat

Postby Granger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:26 pm

jorb wrote:Too rare, dammit!

So, did you up the spawn rate by now?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:27 pm

Testing has shown you're both wrong. These are not worms but extra-planar beings that don't fit into Earthly taxonomic classifications. They're obviously manifestations of the gods' will, which is why nobody has actually seen one.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Flyrella » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:36 pm

I was peering through the troll eye and saw someone with a worm
Flyrella

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements