Game Development: Phrygian Barrel Basket

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Phrygian Barrel Basket

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:45 am

captainmorgan wrote:I had the same issue. I dropped something at CF but was unable to pick it back up

It only applies to carried items, was it an item you carried?

jorb wrote:Added Last carried status to objects. Whenever you lift an object up with full theft permissions (as you would have off-claim, for example) you are recorded as the last carrier of that object, and if you then put the object down again on a claim where you lack theft permissions, you will still be able to recover your property. Do note that this applies to carried objects, and not dropped items.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby tigerlrg245 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 am

jorb wrote:
tigerlrg245 wrote:
jorb wrote: Added Last carried status to objects. Whenever you lift an object up with full theft permissions (as you would have off-claim, for example) you are recorded as the last carrier of that object, and if you then put the object down again on a claim where you lack theft permissions, you will still be able to recover your property.

Doesn't work, at least not inside village gates

Please describe the precise nature of your problem. "Inside village gates"?

I was holding a wheelbarrow inside of cf, put it down, right click on it (which didn't work cause I didn't have perms of course) and when i tried to pick it up again it didn't work.
Visitor debuff all along

Amanda44 wrote:
captainmorgan wrote:I had the same issue. I dropped something at CF but was unable to pick it back up

jorb wrote:Added Last carried status to objects. Whenever you lift an object up with full theft permissions (as you would have off-claim, for example) you are recorded as the last carrier of that object, and if you then put the object down again on a claim where you lack theft permissions, you will still be able to recover your property. Do note that this applies to carried objects, and not dropped items.

I took it as they meant it applies to objects you can lift, and not to items that stay in your inventory (except coracle i suppose)
tigerlrg245

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:25 am

tigerlrg245 wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:

I took it as they meant it applies to objects you can lift, and not to items that stay in your inventory (except coracle i suppose)

Yeah, I do too, as captainmorgan said 'dropped' I thought I'd check it wasn't just something he had dropped from his inventory. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby captainmorgan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

Amanda44 wrote:It only applies to carried items, was it an item you carried?

Ya, it was a boat
captainmorgan

Postby Enjoyment » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:41 pm

take a look at what Loftar said on that here
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Previous

Return to Announcements