Game Development: Bandy Rudolf

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bandy Rudolf

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:16 pm

vatas wrote:Bandy is handy. Remembered it while searching for container to give food to alt.

IIRC I read the suggestion and assumed it wouldn't happen because secure trades are against what I assume to be HnH's "philosophy" but this is definitely a neat addition.

Eh losing trades to people running up to your container is easily avoidable, stupid and cheap. You can still scam people you're trading with which was the riskiest part of trading anyway, so that's good.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Re: Game Development: Bandy Rudolf

Postby vatas » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:08 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
vatas wrote:Bandy is handy. Remembered it while searching for container to give food to alt.

IIRC I read the suggestion and assumed it wouldn't happen because secure trades are against what I assume to be HnH's "philosophy" but this is definitely a neat addition.

Eh losing trades to people running up to your container is easily avoidable, stupid and cheap. You can still scam people you're trading with which was the riskiest part of trading anyway, so that's good.

Yea I meant to say it was nice how devs came up with a way to hand stuff to other characters without implementing secure trades.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Previous

Return to Announcements