Game Development: Bony Antvatar

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bony Antvatar

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:03 am

jordancoles wrote:Lmao

@ Jordan ... And there is the 'something stupid' ... :P :lol: ... the injury will come while making the felt inlay ... xd.

Added Felt Inlay. If successfully Gilded onto an Artifact, the Felt Inlay will add two new open slots, rather than one.
Added skeletons for Moose, Red Deer, Cattle, and Badgers.

Nice! :D
Last edited by Amanda44 on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:03 am

paint me like one of your french girls
Last edited by Zentetsuken on Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zentetsuken

Postby Astarisk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:04 am

Fostik wrote:
jorb wrote:
  • Removed the additional brick added to Potter's Clay last patch, and instead made it so that the Potter's Wheel has no beneficial impact on the quality of Potter's Clay, instead now only serving to soft-cap the quality.

Oh come on. Everyone who managed to get HQ clay, buided tools will be forever higher than others.
Now noone will get 200+ kiln. Suck.

Yeah, thats the kind of update that should have been done a hell of a lot sooner, or waited until the next world.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby ivka » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:06 am

jorb wrote:[*] Removed the additional brick added to Potter's Clay last patch, and instead made it so that the Potter's Wheel has no beneficial impact on the quality of Potter's Clay, instead now only serving to soft-cap the quality.[/list]

w11, please.
No way we can catch up now with those, who have good q clay facilities on w10 anymore.
ivka

Postby viznew » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:06 am

had to have it love the hat
ImageImage
viznew

Postby Ardennesss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:07 am

jorb wrote:
Removed the additional brick added to Potter's Clay last patch, and instead made it so that the Potter's Wheel has no beneficial impact on the quality of Potter's Clay, instead now only serving to soft-cap the quality.

This is literally bar none the stupidest thing you could have ever got drunk and imagined doing. You just guaranteed that the villages that had top q clay/brick products will never be passed, and can effectively quit an entire aspect of the game because there's no competition anymore. Congratulations.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Nizuto » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:09 am

jorb wrote:[*] Removed the additional brick added to Potter's Clay last patch, and instead made it so that the Potter's Wheel has no beneficial impact on the quality of Potter's Clay, instead now only serving to soft-cap the quality.

I guess this should fix the exaggerated spiraling of clay/brick related stuff. All we need now is a fix for the infinite potential of metal related items. q2k+ metal items is insane. Crops need to be toned down too.
In my opinion, all items and foods in this game should hit a brick wall at around 300-500 quality and make advancement from there so tedious nobody is gonna bother.
Nizuto

Postby Aceb » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:12 am

1. LOL

Amanda44 wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Lmao

@ Jordan ... And there is the 'something stupid' ... :P :lol: ... the injury will come while making the felt inlay ... xd.

Added Felt Inlay. If successfully Gilded onto an Artifact, the Felt Inlay will add two new open slots, rather than one.
Added skeletons for Moose, Red Deer, Cattle, and Badgers.

Nice! :D

2. I think it is very true and valid reason why some people might quit now and wait for reset.

Ardennesss wrote:
jorb wrote:
Removed the additional brick added to Potter's Clay last patch, and instead made it so that the Potter's Wheel has no beneficial impact on the quality of Potter's Clay, instead now only serving to soft-cap the quality.

This is literally bar none the stupidest thing you could have ever got drunk and imagined doing. You just guaranteed that the villages that had top q clay/brick products will never be passed, and can effectively quit an entire aspect of the game because there's no competition anymore. Congratulations.

3. SKELE-TONS ARE BACK <3
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby waga » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:16 am

and again I'm speechless.
I don't want to comment more than that , it's not read anyway.
with the last 4 patches you shown you have absolutely no clue how the game is played endgame.
It's ridiculous
waga

Postby Ardennesss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:18 am

waga wrote:and again I'm speechless.
I don't want to comment more than that , it's not read anyway.
with the last 4 patches you shown you have absolutely no clue how the game is played endgame.
It's ridiculous

"Hey guys, we're considering a chance to archery, can you please use this thread to give us feedback about what you do/don't like about archery? Thanks!"

"Someone once complained about potters clay so I'm going to make it completely useless with no notice and no recourse, get fucked you dumb fucks and keep giving me your money."
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements