Game Development: Bony Antvatar

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bony Antvatar

Postby Dakkan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:19 am

And I still haven't found fulgurite, literally unplayable :(
Dakkan

Postby geleorik » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:23 am

jorb wrote:Key Fixes
-----------------------
  • Removed the additional brick added to Potter's Clay last patch, and instead made it so that the Potter's Wheel has no beneficial impact on the quality of Potter's Clay, instead now only serving to soft-cap the quality.

Potter credo is now completely useless
geleorik

Postby waga » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 am

Ardennesss wrote:
waga wrote:and again I'm speechless.
I don't want to comment more than that , it's not read anyway.
with the last 4 patches you shown you have absolutely no clue how the game is played endgame.
It's ridiculous

"Hey guys, we're considering a chance to archery, can you please use this thread to give us feedback about what you do/don't like about archery? Thanks!"

"Someone once complained about potters clay so I'm going to make it completely useless with no notice and no recourse, get fucked you dumb fucks and keep giving me your money."

Yeah I asked about 3 fucking times they make a similar one for potter.
One user made one , with some constructive idea ..
some good ideas were given in the previous patch note
they just don't give a fuck
waga

Postby infectedking3 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:29 am

geleorik wrote:
jorb wrote:Key Fixes
-----------------------
  • Removed the additional brick added to Potter's Clay last patch, and instead made it so that the Potter's Wheel has no beneficial impact on the quality of Potter's Clay, instead now only serving to soft-cap the quality.

Potter credo is now completely useless

They really should've waited for world reset, they just kinda fucked over any new upcoming group hoping to compete with larger factions... Well done... Hope this is the final stretch for the world11 to come in or I think you're going to lose a fair few players.
infectedking3

Postby Jesterz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:31 am

Potter's wheel only soft capping it is pointless. Why not just make it by hand if the wheel only softcaps it. That alone shows how much thought was put into the change. I feel if not today tomorrow there will be a revert on that change.
Jesterz

Postby sarkum » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 am

I have a Q302 Kiln. Now that nothing made of clay or brick can be upgraded again I guess I can just quit. And since clay effects pretty much everything else.... This update seems to have just brought all spiraling of just about anything to an end, at least for this world. Shitty idea, shitty update. 0 out of 10.
THE FATE OF NORNS AWAITS US ALL
sarkum

Postby Lyrroth » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 am

probably very rushed change without much thoughts put into it

rushed like typical b

Lyrroth

Postby waga » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:33 am

Jesterz wrote:Potter's wheel only soft capping it is pointless. Why not just make it by hand if the wheel only softcaps it. That alone shows how much thought was put into the change. I feel if not today tomorrow there will be a revert on that change.

You want to know the thought process about it ?
it's simple :
previous week , loftar " oh I forgot potter's wheel was used in making potter clay"

this week : Hey let's remove the wheel in the creation of potter clay ¦]
waga

Postby Ardennesss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:34 am

sarkum wrote:I have a Q302 Kiln. Now that nothing made of clay or brick can be upgraded again I guess I can just quit. And since clay effects pretty much everything else.... This update seems to have just brought all spiraling of just about anything to an end, at least for this world. Shitty idea, shitty update. 0 out of 10.

This is where we're at too, it's impossible to upgrade anything that takes clay or bricks now so we can basically just quit.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Ardennesss » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 am

waga wrote:
Jesterz wrote:Potter's wheel only soft capping it is pointless. Why not just make it by hand if the wheel only softcaps it. That alone shows how much thought was put into the change. I feel if not today tomorrow there will be a revert on that change.

You want to know the thought process about it ?
it's simple :
previous week , loftar " oh I forgot potter's wheel was used in making potter clay"

this week : Hey let's remove the wheel in the creation of potter clay ¦]

"Hey Jorb, the issue with bone clay is that it doesn't use the potter's wheel like potter's clay does."

"Oh, okay, Potter's clay no longer gains any benefit from the potter's wheel, and bone clay still doesn't use it."
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements