Game Development: Truffle Snout

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Truffle Snout

Postby qoonpooka » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Ardennesss wrote:
jorb wrote:I agree, and we intend to abolish shields alltoghether in favor of a more naive system more akin to Legacy's. This is a somewhat bigger project, however, which ...

So the intent is to redesign sieges at some point in the future and revert to a system more like Legacy, this is the type of communication that shows the community what direction the game is going.

I've seen him say as much in like, three other places, to boot. There's plenty of communication in my experience.
qoonpooka

Postby Enjoyment » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:21 pm

jorb wrote: Truffles come with a varying number of uses

Does it means it can not only buff food?
Is white truffles just rare as fuck, or you forgot to add their spawn?
Is it intended to add only will for black ones?
Is it intended to be able to pick 100000000 of cuboards of it int 1 minute? (i.e. is there some mistype in thier spawn rate?)
Last edited by Enjoyment on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby viznew » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:48 pm

why cant i buy the new hat?

it not showing in store for me T-T

https://m.imgur.com/a/b0sSTJ2
ImageImage
viznew

Postby Myrgard » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:11 pm

has anyone found white truffles so far?
Myrgard

Postby LadyGoo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Ardennesss wrote:For some reason I was under the impression that we had transitioned to a stage of gave development where the community can help mold the game into something that is fun to play for everyone, which would require leaving your comfort zone and being open to suggestions that don't fit your "model" output of this project.
How odd, I have an opposite experience with my suggestions being taken onboard. If you aren't willing to spend some time on the respectful conversation, supporting your stuff with vids, pics, numbers, then why should they spend hundreds of dozens of dev hours?
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby sabinati » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:21 pm

Ardennesss wrote:
sabinati wrote:lmao and someone's bitching because the thing from literally weeks ago isn't fixed yet

jorb on June 14th 2018 wrote:For Oak Stance, Death or Glory, Combat Meditation and Bloodlust, inverted the effect of disparity in combat stats between you and the opponent(s), so that you get a better effect from them the better your opponent is, rather than the other way around. This primarily to reduce the effectiveness of alts.

Months

Ardennesss wrote:and yet here we are, weeks later, and we get truffles.
sabinati

Postby Enjoyment » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:59 pm

sabinati wrote:
Ardennesss wrote:
sabinati wrote:lmao and someone's bitching because the thing from literally weeks ago isn't fixed yet

jorb on June 14th 2018 wrote:For Oak Stance, Death or Glory, Combat Meditation and Bloodlust, inverted the effect of disparity in combat stats between you and the opponent(s), so that you get a better effect from them the better your opponent is, rather than the other way around. This primarily to reduce the effectiveness of alts.

Months

Ardennesss wrote:and yet here we are, weeks later, and we get truffles.

Maybe we could just bypass this pretty unprofficient hater and go straight to update discussion?
What's wrong with those truffles?
ALSO, Allie
LadyGoo wrote:How odd, I have an opposite experience with my suggestions being taken onboard. If you aren't willing to spend some time on the respectful conversation, supporting your stuff with vids, pics, numbers, then why should they spend hundreds of dozens of dev hours?

Seriously? You've spent a shit ton of your time drawing all those graphics and structuring your suggestions, but did they hit? Even one of them? Jorb didn't ever answer "will consider" in some. C'mon, you should be on a side of this guy here. And we all know Jorb hates a feedback itself - he feels it like parka - it's uncomfortable, it's big, you don't know where to store it and it limits your abilities, but you just know you can't fucking live in Sweden without it.
Last edited by Enjoyment on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
English is neither my native lang, nor my best side...
Enjoyment
Under curfew

Postby DatSheep » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:19 pm

Awesoooome! I want to walk every animal now and find forageables :mrgreen:

But gah why jorb, why a mickey mouse hat?! I fucken hate that mouse Lmao :evil: :evil: :evil:
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby rhzk » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:41 pm

DatSheep wrote:But gah why jorb, why a mickey mouse hat?! I fucken hate that mouse Lmao :evil: :evil: :evil:

And not that creative as allways. Its really Jorbs work? Hm.....
rhzk

Postby dafels » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:43 pm

Enjoyment wrote:
LadyGoo wrote:How odd, I have an opposite experience with my suggestions being taken onboard. If you aren't willing to spend some time on the respectful conversation, supporting your stuff with vids, pics, numbers, then why should they spend hundreds of dozens of dev hours?

Seriously? You've spent a shit ton of your time drawing all those graphics and structuring your suggestions, but did they hit? Even one of them? Jorb didn't even answer "will consider" in some.

a shitty idea is a shitty idea, no matter how you present it....
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements