Game Development: Louse Bites

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Louse Bites

Postby Warhol » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:42 am

Would also be cool if the hats received from trading showed up in account history as -Traded- or something like that.
Image Image
These two account dates look awfully different...
Warhol

Postby Wonderful » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:50 am

I missed the Angelic Halo. If they brought that one back I would pay upwards of a lot of money for it...
Wonderful

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Warhol wrote:Would be great if old hats could be purchased again at the end of the year or for holidays like League of Legends does with skins. Exceptions being the ultra rare hats..

tbh all the old hats are ultra rare!!!!!! ive spent lots acquiring some this late into the game, id kill myself if they did this
ChildhoodObesity

Postby qoonpooka » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:47 pm

LadyV wrote:So you made wounds worse... ok I'm done. Was a good game. Thank you for its entertainment.

Such entitlement. Such not reading the OP where this was explicitly called out as WIP. Can I have your stuff?
qoonpooka

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:43 pm

jorb wrote:
LadyV wrote:So you made wounds worse... ok I'm done. Was a good game. Thank you for its entertainment.

Primarily we made them somewhat different and more detailed in their representations. Not entirely sure what huge problems you were having with wounds as it was.

Kinda curious about this as well... It's just not that hard to manage your wounds.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby Astarisk » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:51 pm

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:
jorb wrote:

Primarily we made them somewhat different and more detailed in their representations. Not entirely sure what huge problems you were having with wounds as it was.

Kinda curious about this as well... It's just not that hard to manage your wounds.

There is a fine line between hard and tedious. Wounds are riding this line far too close. It may not be hard to manage, but it is god damn tedious, boring and takes time away from other elements of the game you'd rather focus on. I pretty much just stopped interacting with wounds unless I absolutely must. It just ruins the flow of the game for me at times.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:44 am

heal 3 points of deep cut with waybroad per 24hrs.... nice update
ctopolon4

Postby loftar » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:50 am

ctopolon4 wrote:heal 3 points of deep cut with waybroad per 24hrs.... nice update

Pretty sure that hasn't changed at all. If you've had higher rates with waybroad previously, then that's probably just because you've used higher-quality waybroad.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Wonderful » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:54 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Warhol wrote:Would be great if old hats could be purchased again at the end of the year or for holidays like League of Legends does with skins. Exceptions being the ultra rare hats..

tbh all the old hats are ultra rare!!!!!! ive spent lots acquiring some this late into the game, id kill myself if they did this

I mean unless you sent IRL costs to players for the hats, whatever you spent IG won't matter in the next world anyway...
Wonderful

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:11 am

loftar wrote:
ctopolon4 wrote:heal 3 points of deep cut with waybroad per 24hrs.... nice update

Pretty sure that hasn't changed at all. If you've had higher rates with waybroad previously, then that's probably just because you've used higher-quality waybroad.

could we increase heal rate by using another medicine or another apply of the same one? if U got <15% heal rate - it goes crazy long
ctopolon4

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements