Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:08 pm

snowman wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:
snowman wrote:ask Hedgehogs how they destroyed statues in Dis year ago.
Devs said its not bug, but I don't know how destroying claimed wall in 8 hours with 1 hour siege (under certain conditions) is not a bug.
Good luck to this game with such a "policy" :)

if you build a cp next to a claimed cp and let it soak for the 2 days then catapult the cp you built it cascades into the claimed cp as well. the fix for this is claiming 1 tile past your walls since you cant build walls on claims you dont have access to. this was also reported before used and its INTENDED apparently and still in the game

Waaait, one little thing, fast wall drying, required mechanics, was implemented mid world, and required to rebuild entire village.
About INTENDED - its very unintuitive mechanic, making it INTENDED is a pure stupidity. Imho.
Then your quarrel is with Jorb/Loftar, not any player. It's been reported, they're well aware of it, they haven't changed it or told anyone not to do it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Yeah it's up to Jorbtar to interpret what should be considered bug abuse and what falls into the grey zone, but it's undeniable you guys have done some sleazy shit. Smart enough to not just blatantly wall jump a village but still sleazy af. And if you ask me, that was bug abuse the way you raided MC spawning alts of a *walled* charter stone, devs made a wrong call you should've been punished for that one.
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:40 pm

snowman wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Devs said its not bug, but I don't know how destroying claimed wall in 8 hours with 1 hour siege (under certain conditions) is not a bug.

if you build a cp next to a claimed cp and let it soak for the 2 days then catapult the cp you built it cascades into the claimed cp as well. the fix for this is claiming 1 tile past your walls since you cant build walls on claims you dont have access to. this was also reported before used and its INTENDED apparently and still in the game

Waaait, one little thing, fast wall drying, required mechanics, was implemented mid world, and required to rebuild entire village.
About INTENDED - its very unintuitive mechanic, making it INTENDED is a pure stupidity. Imho.

there is no fast wall drying, it dries just as fast as every pali xd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:30 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

there is a difference between being out smarted and LITERALLY using a bug to get in and kill you. because cascading isnt a bug, getting passed visitor with a bed is.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MightySheep » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:10 pm

VDZ wrote:
MightySheep wrote:is there a tl;dr for the past 20 pages? i feel like im missing out

TL;DR: Felix exploits a bug to raid villages and kill Trollex. Devs award him with a cape while still investigating the matter, people are outraged that bug abuse is rewarded. Public well destroyed via abuse is also restored. Devs later announce Felix's account is banned entirely (has this ever happened before? I think I've only seen villages being nuked as divine punishment), people cheer the abuser got punished properly. Some discussion on how Trollex should be revived but Trollex is okay with not being revived. Trollex receives pink cape on request instead. Some discussion on how restored well is worse than well before destruction. Starting on page 15 what seem to be alt accounts of Felix start bitching about the punishment received and how others should also be punished, bickering back and forth continues until this page.

I think that's about it.

is there a tl;dr of this post? i feel like im missing out
MightySheep

Postby APXEOLOG » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:32 pm

W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby VDZ » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:54 pm

MightySheep wrote:
VDZ wrote:
MightySheep wrote:is there a tl;dr for the past 20 pages? i feel like im missing out

TL;DR: Felix exploits a bug to raid villages and kill Trollex. Devs award him with a cape while still investigating the matter, people are outraged that bug abuse is rewarded. Public well destroyed via abuse is also restored. Devs later announce Felix's account is banned entirely (has this ever happened before? I think I've only seen villages being nuked as divine punishment), people cheer the abuser got punished properly. Some discussion on how Trollex should be revived but Trollex is okay with not being revived. Trollex receives pink cape on request instead. Some discussion on how restored well is worse than well before destruction. Starting on page 15 what seem to be alt accounts of Felix start bitching about the punishment received and how others should also be punished, bickering back and forth continues until this page.

I think that's about it.

is there a tl;dr of this post? i feel like im missing out

TL;DR: Stuff happened.
VDZ

Postby LostJustice » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:42 pm

Pan_w_okularach wrote:Yeah it's up to Jorbtar to interpret what should be considered bug abuse and what falls into the grey zone, but it's undeniable you guys have done some sleazy shit. Smart enough to not just blatantly wall jump a village but still sleazy af. And if you ask me, that was bug abuse the way you raided MC spawning alts of a *walled* charter stone, devs made a wrong call you should've been punished for that one.

Because we use mechanics that are blatantly in the game and that is part of the game. You guys do this every world where you try to wall hop, obvious bug abuse, get nuked, cry about it, say your heros when obviously you are not. Like when will you guys learn that wall hopping is a bug abuse not a mechanic of the game?
LostJustice

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:26 am

wonder-ass wrote:lol fake news. why abuse the bug when you can get a very rare cape ? id take a blue cape any day over killing some retards and getting possibly nuked.

Dev capes have been handed out since forever. Didn't stop the bug abuse in the past. The only change? Divine intervention in such matters. But whatever you want to believe to float your own boat is fine with me.

sabinati wrote:LOL good to see claims of "JORB ANAL FRIENDS" still going strong in 2018
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:41 am

MagicManICT wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:lol fake news. why abuse the bug when you can get a very rare cape ? id take a blue cape any day over killing some retards and getting possibly nuked.

Dev capes have been handed out since forever. Didn't stop the bug abuse in the past. The only change? Divine intervention in such matters. But whatever you want to believe to float your own boat is fine with me.

sabinati wrote:LOL good to see claims of "JORB ANAL FRIENDS" still going strong in 2018

ill take a nice cape and not getting my account nuked any day over 30 mins of fun and losing everything i worked for.
now that jorb and loftar enforce hard rules like bug abusing being a ban able offense im sure people will think twice before doing it :)
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements