Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Postby MadNomad » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:46 pm

shubla wrote:
dafels wrote:
loftar wrote:Are you suggesting that the villages of bug abusers should go safe just because there are other people living there too?

should they got punished for doing nothing? just delete his char and nuke his private village which will be good enough of a punishment

best punishement is one where also his friends are punished, then people will avoid even being in village with bug abusers, because they dont want to get nuked.

especially these people that live with a bug abuser without knowing that he is a bug abuser
MadNomad

Postby MrBunzy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:47 pm

Hey do any of you AD kiddos know where my bunny slippers ended up? I assume Felix is too scared to wear something that nice on a character that leaves his walls, so they must still be around, right? Was rlly looking foreword to retrieving them >.>
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:51 pm

MrBunzy wrote:Hey do any of you AD kiddos know where my bunny slippers ended up? I assume Felix is too scared to wear something that nice on a character that leaves his walls, so they must still be around, right? Was rlly looking foreword to retrieving them >.>

and my cape!
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby algeralith » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:54 pm

I just want to know what the original plan was before Felix went and fucked up.

Its sort of obvious at this point that it was not Felix who found the bug.
And, it had not yet been reported to either Jorb or Loftar.

I'd wager that they had been sitting on that exploit for a bit, and were planning to raid something big.
CF perhaps?
algeralith

Postby sabinati » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Sacraer wrote:Yes, he used a bug - this is not correct, but he just wanted to take revenge on the hedgehogs for the fact that they also used bugs against his village and faction, the problem is that we don’t communicate with the developers and don’t buy hats for $ 300 (HELLO TROLLEX) and do not cuddle with them, besides, I personally reported several significant bugs from my account and did not use them, because for me it is too low to fall to your level. I do not blame the developers for having some positive feelings for hedgehogs or other factions. But the guys are the game and you are the developers, not the players, and if it comes to cheating mistakes, judge everyone equally. Do not put your emotions above this

LOL good to see claims of "JORB ANAL FRIENDS" still going strong in 2018
sabinati

Postby MightySheep » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:56 pm

is there a tl;dr for the past 20 pages? i feel like im missing out
MightySheep

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:18 pm

MightySheep wrote:is there a tl;dr for the past 20 pages? i feel like im missing out

retard and friends crying on the forums. there you go
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Sacraer » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:04 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:well its not like theres a guarantee youll get a cape, especially a blue cape. i think a lot are reported without any reward given. but ya this punishment is pretty SEVERE i doubt anyone will risk this shit anymore X D

I think you forgot something

by Pan_w_okularach » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:25 pm

I heard the charter stone was "properly walled" just left with a gate open, which should still count as a wall. For instance you can't fast travel through an open gate, why would anyone expect a hearth fire to fly over it then hmm? Seems like a bug to me.

and since you don’t hide it, why is that part cut out from your video where you spawn 30 alts to penetrate the gate?
Sacraer

Postby LostJustice » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:31 pm

Sacraer wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:well its not like theres a guarantee youll get a cape, especially a blue cape. i think a lot are reported without any reward given. but ya this punishment is pretty SEVERE i doubt anyone will risk this shit anymore X D

I think you forgot something

by Pan_w_okularach » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:25 pm

I heard the charter stone was "properly walled" just left with a gate open, which should still count as a wall. For instance you can't fast travel through an open gate, why would anyone expect a hearth fire to fly over it then hmm? Seems like a bug to me.

and since you don’t hide it, why is that part cut out from your video where you spawn 30 alts to penetrate the gate?

Why do you hide the part where you peer through roads without an eye before you ganked?
LostJustice

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:06 pm

ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements