Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Postby Tiberium » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:04 am

Trollex isn't the one on trial here suckraer!
Tiberium

Postby VDZ » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:21 am

MightySheep wrote:is there a tl;dr for the past 20 pages? i feel like im missing out

TL;DR: Felix exploits a bug to raid villages and kill Trollex. Devs award him with a cape while still investigating the matter, people are outraged that bug abuse is rewarded. Public well destroyed via abuse is also restored. Devs later announce Felix's account is banned entirely (has this ever happened before? I think I've only seen villages being nuked as divine punishment), people cheer the abuser got punished properly. Some discussion on how Trollex should be revived but Trollex is okay with not being revived. Trollex receives pink cape on request instead. Some discussion on how restored well is worse than well before destruction. Starting on page 15 what seem to be alt accounts of Felix start bitching about the punishment received and how others should also be punished, bickering back and forth continues until this page.

I think that's about it.
VDZ

Postby jordancoles » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:21 am

>bug raids multiple bases
>plays the victim

Just accept that the devs dicked you down for doing something wrong and that literally no one is going to be sympathetic to you
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby azrid » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 am

jordancoles wrote:no one is going to be sympathetic to you

This so much.
I also have no sympathy for bad base designers. You deserve to get rekt if you don't know how to properly set up a charter stone.

Glad I closed my gates when devs started talking about gate changes though.
Maybe thats what sparked the sudden use of this well kept secret bug. Better cash out before its useless!
I think for future It would always be smart to close gates no matter what to reduce risk of someone finding a bug.
azrid

Postby Ardennesss » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:34 am

If your village doesn't need people to have public access (Like CF) then your gates shouldn't be open, period. Also, build airlocks and layered gates.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby LostJustice » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 am

Ardennesss wrote:If your village doesn't need people to have public access (Like CF) then your gates shouldn't be open, period. Also, build airlocks and layered gates.

Or make sure it is gate properly and character creation is off, or just keep charter off unless using it.
LostJustice

Postby snowman » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:06 am

Ardennesss wrote:Feel free to list all the bugs that anyone has used against Felix, I'll wait.

I dont know what Sacraer talking about, but ask Hedgehogs how they destroyed statues in Dis year ago.
Devs said its not bug, but I don't know how destroying claimed wall in 8 hours with 1 hour siege (under certain conditions) is not a bug.
Good luck to this game with such a "policy" :)
snowman

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:05 am

snowman wrote:ask Hedgehogs how they destroyed statues in Dis year ago.
Devs said its not bug, but I don't know how destroying claimed wall in 8 hours with 1 hour siege (under certain conditions) is not a bug.

if you build a cp next to a claimed cp and let it soak for the 2 days then catapult the cp you built it cascades into the claimed cp as well. the fix for this is claiming 1 tile past your walls since you cant build walls on claims you dont have access to. this was also reported before used and its INTENDED apparently and still in the game
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Avu » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:50 am

sabinati wrote:
Sacraer wrote:Yes, he used a bug - this is not correct, but he just wanted to take revenge on the hedgehogs for the fact that they also used bugs against his village and faction, the problem is that we don’t communicate with the developers and don’t buy hats for $ 300 (HELLO TROLLEX) and do not cuddle with them, besides, I personally reported several significant bugs from my account and did not use them, because for me it is too low to fall to your level. I do not blame the developers for having some positive feelings for hedgehogs or other factions. But the guys are the game and you are the developers, not the players, and if it comes to cheating mistakes, judge everyone equally. Do not put your emotions above this

LOL good to see claims of "JORB ANAL FRIENDS" still going strong in 2018

Hey man everyone is a hero in their own story, bugabusers that get nuked/banned need to feel justified somehow or they would be you know like bad people or something and those are not nice and people don't like them. Any moral person won't do bad things unless it's to bad people so the easiest way to achieve it is to paint others as the real enemy the real problem, clearly easier than you know not being scum. Our misunderstood heroes are truly crusaders for justice, rebels fighting the good fight against the tyranny of the oppressors and if only Jorb appreciated them to their true value even though by some of their own admissions don't participate in the community and don't support the game financially to the extent of others and are pretty much NPCs*.

Also free Felix**.

*I called non communicative russians NPCs years before it was a meme. I am truly a visionary.
** I have no idea who Felix is.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby snowman » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:32 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
snowman wrote:ask Hedgehogs how they destroyed statues in Dis year ago.

if you build a cp next to a claimed cp and let it soak for the 2 days then catapult the cp you built it cascades into the claimed cp as well. the fix for this is claiming 1 tile past your walls since you cant build walls on claims you dont have access to. this was also reported before used and its INTENDED apparently and still in the game

Waaait, one little thing, fast wall drying, required mechanics, was implemented mid world, and required to rebuild entire village.
About INTENDED - its very unintuitive mechanic, making it INTENDED is a pure stupidity. Imho.
snowman

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements