Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:55 pm

KitsuneG wrote:I think it's pretty surprise that Well was restored - good choice. But reward for abuser? That's even more surprise. Im confused.

the well is far worse off than before. i believe the min q raise on digging deeper is 5 points. jorb dug it to 140 and the next dig deeper is 243mil. ours was q136 and the next was 30mil. if we used 30ml it would be min 141. then 60 min 146. than 120 (which is what jorb used up to) min 151. its not a very good outcome tbh
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Artemiswhb » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Absolutely ridiculous he got a cape for it, unless it was a fake screenshot.
Artemiswhb

Postby Mario_Demorez » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:56 pm

algeralith wrote:
KitsuneG wrote:I think it's pretty surprise that Well was restored - good choice. But reward for abuser? That's even more surprise. Im confused.

You can not even consider it restored. It use to cost 30 mil to upgrade, now its up to 250 mil. Sure its a *few* extra points higher, but the trade off is in no way worth it.

they probably will fix that after the fact, putting a replacement in the mean time.
Mario_Demorez

Postby infectedking3 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:56 pm

I think the next meteor shower should leave massive craters with all their connecting villages though :twisted:
Last edited by infectedking3 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
infectedking3

Postby Astarisk » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:57 pm

loftar wrote:Naturally, reporting critical bugs is separate from using them, and the reporting of them can be rewarded just as the use of them can be punished.

We're just hoping that you guys are planning a real punishment for the bug abusers instead of just trying to make the victims whole again. They had this pre-meditated trying to strike as much damage as possible and on top of it all they did their best to hide what they were doing so they wouldn't be caught. They wouldn't admit to it otherwise without us helping to put the pressure on who really was behind it all. A lot of us are going to wind up pretty jaded about bug abusing if something big doesn't happen as punishment and if they manage to get away with both a cape a slap on the wrist. That's them winning and feeling satisfied through bug abuse while the victims continue to suffer. We need an equal balance going on here. The punishment needs to be beyond whats normal especially since tried to cover things up and keep this secret to themselves.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby dafels » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:00 pm

note for loftar/jorb: don't punish innocents that have nothing to do with this like you have done before with your punishments...
dafels

Postby shubla » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:02 pm

Give him cape, but nuke his village and his friends villages too!

I found walljump bug last world, all I got was a cape.
Next time I will sell it to somebody, or abuse it myself. And then get cape anyway!!!
Last edited by shubla on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby infectedking3 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:02 pm

dafels wrote:note for loftar/jorb: don't punish innocents that have nothing to do with this like you have done before with your punishments...

Protecting/Harbouring bug abusers and griefers, does that count as innocent though?
infectedking3

Postby infectedking3 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:03 pm

shubla wrote:Give him cape, but nuke his village and his friends villages too!

They already gave him cape
infectedking3

Postby dafels » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:03 pm

infectedking3 wrote:
dafels wrote:note for loftar/jorb: don't punish innocents that have nothing to do with this like you have done before with your punishments...

Protecting/Harbouring bug abusers and griefers, does that count as innocent though?

it has nothing to do with the bug abuse that happened smh
the punishment should be direct
Last edited by dafels on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements