Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Fair Well, Tree Zone, and others.

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:09 pm

dafels wrote:
algeralith wrote:
From my understanding, multiple people within your group knew about the bug well in advance. Yet, for some odd reason, no one decided to report it.
Guilty. All of you.

do you have any proof of this bullshit you are writing here or just throwing some random shit around?
for you the best will be maximize the damage done to the enemy faction even though 99% didn't have anything to do with it.

LOL nice fake news bro. plenty of screenshots TO PROVE OTHERWISE.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby shubla » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:09 pm

dafels wrote:
loftar wrote:
dafels wrote:note for loftar/jorb: don't punish innocents that have nothing to do with this like you have done before with your punishments...

Are you suggesting that the villages of bug abusers should go safe just because there are other people living there too?

should they got punished for doing nothing? just delete his char and nuke his private village which will be good enough of a punishment

best punishement is one where also his friends are punished, then people will avoid even being in village with bug abusers, because they dont want to get nuked.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Mario_Demorez » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:10 pm

shubla wrote:best punishement is one where also his friends are punished, then people will avoid even being in village with bug abusers, because they dont want to get nuked.

Exactly.
Mario_Demorez

Postby loftar » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:10 pm

shubla wrote:best punishement is one where also his friends are punished, then people will avoid even being in village with bug abusers, because they dont want to get nuked.

This.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby infectedking3 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:10 pm

dafels wrote:
loftar wrote:
dafels wrote:note for loftar/jorb: don't punish innocents that have nothing to do with this like you have done before with your punishments...

Are you suggesting that the villages of bug abusers should go safe just because there are other people living there too?

should they got punished for doing nothing? just delete his char and nuke his private village which will be good enough of a punishment

AD trying to minimalize the punishment for their groups crimes, pretty normal
infectedking3

Postby shubla » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 pm

In Finnish army, if one people from your group is late. The whole group will get punished. It works quite well! Same should be in HnH!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby jorb » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 pm

loftar wrote:

This.

"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 pm

loftar wrote:

This.

indeed dont go soft on these guys. if it was me id expect the same.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby algeralith » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:12 pm

To be honest. I'd be perfectly fine in just seeing his character's nuked and deleted. Maybe even an permanent account ban.
I'm not entirely for nuking the entire village in this case. Though, that does not mean I'm against it either.
algeralith

Postby CaddoPuma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:12 pm

IMHO, It's a matter of "...What did you know, and when did you know it..." But it's also an issue of "...Innocent until proven guilty."

I think all that can be proven to have been involved, even if it was nothing more than knowing about it and keeping their mouths shut, should be banned ... not char banned or acct banned, but total IP banned. But those suspected of knowing but not proven should be given the benefit of the doubt.
CaddoPuma

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements