Game Development: Frog Scholar

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Frog Scholar

Postby Ants » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:22 pm

The credo would be better if scholars could write books.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby jordancoles » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:56 pm

IMO scholars should keep their recipes/discoveries through death

Relearning and discovering every tree/bush in the game gives me a little cancer every time
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Okocim » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:31 pm

VDZ wrote:
Granger wrote:The more intesting question is if the limit is on item type or the actual instance.

I was assuming this was limited by item type, not by item instance, and I think most others were assuming the same. If this is not the case, the Scholarly Account creation perk becomes a lot more useful.

So, there are two limits, ???daily??? for anything, and for an item instance, you can for example copy each troll skull that you have few times, 1-3 copies of each and it doesn't refresh.
amount of lp depends on the quality of the source curiosity and ql of scholar account ql does provide some bonus. at q400 scholar account it was like 15% bonus lp.
So q400 account of q10 wax seal would give ~4600lp, and q400 account of q490 wax seal would give ~32300lp.

QL of account doesn't seem to cap the curiosity. So q10 account of q1600 curio should stll give full lp.

Couldnt find a curiosity a can not copy yet.

btw. accounts always take one slot. So troll skull goes from 4 slot curio to 1 slot curio ;p
Okocim

Postby pheonix » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:47 pm

hmmmm i think i sense a small bug lol.
pheonix

Postby DatSheep » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:43 am

jordancoles wrote:IMO scholars should keep their recipes/discoveries through death

Relearning and discovering every tree/bush in the game gives me a little cancer every time

Word
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Previous

Return to Announcements