Game Development: Dressing Beeswarm

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Dressing Beeswarm

Postby delsus » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:37 am

Scholar Credo would unlock a very long beard.
delsus

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:39 am

Yay! Furniture! And useful to boot! Thank you. <3

Some good fixes there too. No injuries and cool hat. Nice update. :)

Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby jorb » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:38 am

Chebermech wrote:
jorb wrote:[*] Fixed a bug by which you could hearth home with stolen things carried overhead.

Somehow that also made it impossible to hearth home with items picked up from a village claim under a visitor debuff while standing on a dedicated theft zone marked by a cairn. in other words can't trade large objects inside markets anymore, unless passed through a garden shed or a wagon.

Sorry. Will look at that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby ReDll » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:16 pm

jorb wrote:
Chebermech wrote:
jorb wrote:[*] Fixed a bug by which you could hearth home with stolen things carried overhead.

Somehow that also made it impossible to hearth home with items picked up from a village claim under a visitor debuff while standing on a dedicated theft zone marked by a cairn. in other words can't trade large objects inside markets anymore, unless passed through a garden shed or a wagon.

Also has problem with porting but I'm standing on my own claim in my Village with my own logs to my hearthfire which is on another part of same claim.

UPD: error appears only for cherry logs :)
God is real, unless defined as integer.
ReDll

Postby iamahh » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:32 pm

i got the error carrying recent slaughtered animals
iamahh

Postby CaddoPuma » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Nikitan83 wrote:... i gotta ask, what is the belt thing supposed to represent on the table? ...:
It's a leather strop, used for straightening bent blade edges, maintaining a razor's edge. It can also be coated with fine abrasives to actually polish the edge, thus removing nicks and making the edge even sharper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razor_strop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oLyRuPbd70
CaddoPuma

Postby CaddoPuma » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:02 pm

ReDll wrote:
jorb wrote:
Chebermech wrote:

Also has problem with porting but I'm standing on my own claim in my Village with my own logs to my hearthfire which is on another part of same claim.

UPD: error appears only for cherry logs :)

More data for your investigation. I can use the milestones but can't hearth when carrying a food trough in the village where I have full perms.
Last edited by CaddoPuma on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaddoPuma

Postby jordancoles » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:31 pm

Could you make the hat's rim a little smaller? It sits on the head like a helmet atm but I'm pretty sure these hats are meant to be more snug to the skull
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby DoctorViper » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:12 pm

Chebermech wrote:

Not only that, but I can't even hearth while carrying large objects that belong to me, despite the fact that I have direct ownership of the personal claim I'm on.
If you have nothing to make, then maybe it is still something. Why? Because you possess the idea that you wish to make something from nothing.
DoctorViper

Postby not_a_cat » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 pm

It looks like there is a little "typo" here here
liltypo.png
liltypo.png (2.06 KiB) Viewed 736 times
not_a_cat

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements