Game Development: Dressing Beeswarm

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Dressing Beeswarm

Postby Daaneesh » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:01 am

.... Of all the useful damn things you can add to this game, *this* is what you go for??
Daaneesh

Postby jordancoles » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:03 am

Nice to have a way to change our characters up a bit

Cool hat
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:03 am

Daaneesh wrote:.... Of all the useful damn things you can add to this game, *this* is what you go for??

Hey, look! A whole forum where you can post your -- better, I'm sure -- ideas!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby GamingRAM » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:04 am

Requesting Magic Hair Serum.

Can be extracted from a Dryad once a week.

Instantly fills your hair stat.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
GamingRAM

Postby Daaneesh » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:05 am

jorb wrote:
Daaneesh wrote:.... Of all the useful damn things you can add to this game, *this* is what you go for??

Hey I tried, not my fault you're too stubborn to see any damn good ones. No wonder this game is dying, everyone is at end game, you're adding in useless pointless shit and refusing to do a world restart.
Daaneesh

Postby Artemiswhb » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:07 am

Daaneesh wrote:
jorb wrote:

Hey I tried, not my fault you're too stubborn to see any damn good ones. No wonder this game is dying, everyone is at end game, you're adding in useless pointless shit and refusing to do a world restart.

Or all your ideas suck, who knows. :roll: Be happy you got a patch, and some much needed bug fixes. People have been asking for something like this previously, he's just working off of a to-do list :|
Artemiswhb

Postby Chebermech » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:08 am

does this also mean that any social justice warrior would be able to dye hair, using craftable dye pigments now?
Chebermech

Postby Myrgard » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:08 am

loftar wrote:No, we decided against that since it seemed decay-like in a bad way. Rather, the amount of grown hair accumulates invisibly, and you can simply use it when it's enough. Muh immersion, I know.

Why? That would be a great idea, add a slow hair growth, say one stage a week or two and than people will have the option to either shave, style their hair or just go the unkempt viking style.
Myrgard

Postby Dakkan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:09 am

Any plans for a hair dye addition later? I'm really surprised you all didn't go the store cosmetic route with this!
Dakkan

Postby jorb » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 am

Chebermech wrote:does this also mean that any social justice warrior would be able to dye hair, using craftable dye pigments now?

Feeling pretty bi-curious... bi-polar? ... as regards this suggestion, tbt. The bottom line is that reality has no structure, and that everything is just an undifferentiated, kaleidoscopic, chaos.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements