Divine Intervention: Friends of Gerdgen

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Friends of Gerdgen

Postby dafels » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:47 pm

i guess shouldn't have abused that bug when you did the quests tbh i don't get what you want to achieve here with all this crying just makes you look bad lmao
dafels

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:31 pm

dafels wrote:i guess shouldn't have abused that bug when you did the quests tbh i don't get what you want to achieve here with all this crying just makes you look bad lmao

haha ive got pms from ppl in ur group surprised that all we did is... normally quest, and u guys are just trying to go so hard on this to get our chars banned haha... makes you look bad tbh....
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:24 pm

dafels wrote:i guess shouldn't have abused that bug when you did the quests tbh i don't get what you want to achieve here with all this crying just makes you look bad lmao

buying back a character that your friend sold and giving it to a guy that talks shit about you so he can fight on it becouse he sold his makes you look bad u cuck lmao
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dafels » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:41 pm

he wrekd your ass on it lmao, also
you claiming to be the best fighter in the game is way more WORSE
dafels

Postby jorb » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:33 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:

buying back a character that your friend sold and giving it to a guy that talks shit about you so he can fight on it becouse he sold his makes you look bad u cuck lmao

Banned one day.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jorb » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:34 pm

dafels wrote:he wrekd your ass on it lmao, also
you claiming to be the best fighter in the game is way more WORSE

Banned one day.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Jalpha » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Haha, get rekt.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Mario_Demorez » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Jalpha wrote:Haha, get rekt.

Probably not the best thing to say.

Is this over or is the thread just open for discussion? Just seems like a fly trap for people to get zapped by the ban hammer.
Mario_Demorez

Postby DatSheep » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Not just buying the chars being mentioned was the reason, per se. I think it's cause Jorb said to stop talking smack and these bois keep doing it.

f
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby azrid » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:03 pm

We are "crying" because so much of hard work that was put into building crossroads around gerdgen is wasted.

Blame the people that used an exploit to get 5% extra lp. They destroyed the hard work with their immoral and greedy actions.
i think a lot of people are assuming that we got all our LP because of this "EXPLOIT"

doubt
azrid

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements