Game Development: Christmas Antwolf

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Christmas Antwolf

Postby captainmorgan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:18 pm

captainmorgan wrote:Do the special keys respawn? If so how long does it take?

Maybe someone can add this to the wiki. The keys do respawn and it seems to take about 3 days.
captainmorgan

Postby KitsuneG » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:09 pm

captainmorgan wrote:
captainmorgan wrote:Do the special keys respawn? If so how long does it take?

Maybe someone can add this to the wiki. The keys do respawn and it seems to take about 3 days.

3 RL days?
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby captainmorgan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Yes
captainmorgan

Postby Xeldrin » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:02 am

I've come across a locked door in an ant dungeon that just flat out refuses to open. I've gone through the entire dungeon otherwise and I've killed all the ants in the surrounding rooms, not getting a key that works. Am I missing something here?
Xeldrin

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:10 am

Xeldrin wrote:I've come across a locked door in an ant dungeon that just flat out refuses to open. I've gone through the entire dungeon otherwise and I've killed all the ants in the surrounding rooms, not getting a key that works. Am I missing something here?

There are some special keys that you find on pedestals, have you checked the rooms for one of these?

Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Xeldrin » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:14 am

Amanda44 wrote:
Xeldrin wrote:I've come across a locked door in an ant dungeon that just flat out refuses to open. I've gone through the entire dungeon otherwise and I've killed all the ants in the surrounding rooms, not getting a key that works. Am I missing something here?

There are some special keys that you find on pedestals, have you checked the rooms for one of these?

Aw snap. You're right. I have an empty pedestal in the dungeon. I must have picked it up and accidentaly dumped it with the rest of the useless keys in my inventory. I guess I'll have to wait for the respawn. Thanks a bunch!
Xeldrin

Previous

Return to Announcements