Prelude: World 11

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Prelude: World 11

Postby Mafious » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:17 am

dear devs if sea serpents are a thing and they aren't called jorbmungander you should quit.

also abandoned crops should decay but replant themselves grow and decay again, losing quality in the process.
https://strawpoll.com/xh2d3zr2 if you give a fuck about mining vote on this. Make mining great again! Bring back old supports.
Mafious

Postby Antaraner » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:05 am

can we get Wild Windsown Weed that are different in apperance or name for the dfferent set of seeds they drop? Its annoying to search by invisible mapsquares and hope to get a new set.
Antaraner

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:08 am

Pupsi wrote:
Salad wrote:let us pray that population retention is better this world, It's nice to have the influx of new people, but they rarely ever stay for long.

Not like i'm any better, I went into super low power maintenance mode a few months into W10 and only ever really played consistent for around 3-4 months out of the whole world.

If we would not kill everyone we meet at early stages, probably 2 of 5 would stay for longer. :mrgreen:

why would you not murder those poor helpless nakeds
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby abt79 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:11 am

If you're the kind of retard that quits because you lose your epic below-20-in-each-attribute character on day 1 you don't deserve to be pandered to anyways

That being said why stay for more than a few months in a world without a proper endgame? Dungeons and new cave shit are a good step in the right direction I guess
abt79

Postby Ants » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:16 am

You can put custom sketches in your hearthfire? Or do you mean sketchbook pages?
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Mafious » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:18 am

abt79 wrote:If you're the kind of retard that quits because you lose your epic below-20-in-each-attribute character on day 1 you don't deserve to be pandered to anyways

That being said why stay for more than a few months in a world without a proper endgame? Dungeons and new cave shit are a good step in the right direction I guess

the problem is the new players may not give the game a chance if their first encounter results in being killed regardless of how much time you invested in that character.
https://strawpoll.com/xh2d3zr2 if you give a fuck about mining vote on this. Make mining great again! Bring back old supports.
Mafious

Postby Lord_of_War » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:23 am

Happy world 11!

and its not even spring yet...
One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic. -- Joseph Stalin #1 Forum troll You mad bro?
"My soul is terrifying" "Some men just want to watch the world burn"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f2M9t_tEhQ
Lord_of_War

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:26 am

elithe4th wrote:EDIT: but really, Jorb, let me know if HH is gona be daddy's favorite again so I can save myself the trouble of playing again.

im daddys favorite child!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Antaraner » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:29 am

are there any infos on the addition for the launch of world 11 except the seagul and a new way to generate the map?
Antaraner

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:32 am

Please please please take a look at archery and nerf it before next world, otherways everyone is gonna be an archer oneshotting each others, no better reason for someone coming back to quit again than getting oneshot in first weeks of new world.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements