Prelude: World 11

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Prelude: World 11

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:40 pm

It might end up being the 2nd for you depending on where you live. I know we have a few AUS and NZers here.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Ysh » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:42 pm

MagicManICT wrote:It might end up being the 2nd for you depending on where you live. I know we have a few AUS and NZers here.

I can not imagine needing to wait entire day extra compared to rest of world. Why anyone will live here and choose this?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby SoftwareSkull » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:08 pm

Ysh wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:It might end up being the 2nd for you depending on where you live. I know we have a few AUS and NZers here.

I can not imagine needing to wait entire day extra compared to rest of world. Why anyone will live here and choose this?

What do we have here... it's a little snicker doodle.
I will use my first ever post because of how hilarious this was it needed to be called out... I will not explain myself, just think it over... oh my..
SoftwareSkull

Postby Ysh » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:12 pm

SoftwareSkull wrote:
Ysh wrote:

What do we have here... it's a little snicker doodle.
I will use my first ever post because of how hilarious this was it needed to be called out... I will not explain myself, just think it over... oh my..

Where I am from, snickerdoodle is type of cookie.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Ants » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:35 am

Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Mafious » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:01 am

wrong thread
https://strawpoll.com/xh2d3zr2 if you give a fuck about mining vote on this. Make mining great again! Bring back old supports.
Mafious

Postby DatSheep » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:22 am

wait wasnt it midnight feb 1 utc? aaaaa idk what that means now in EST every converter im looking at doesnt do the date thing
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:36 am

DatSheep wrote:wasnt it midnight feb 1 utc

It was an assumption by a couple of people. I even pulled the last couple of rest threads I could find (w10, w9) to show that there wasn't a fixed time, just a time "that day". (I believe I said I expected at sometime before, but that was just speculation, and there was no set ETA yet.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby DatSheep » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:08 am

oki uwu i'm just spazzing out now cause tomorrow and friday is packed in a sense lmao
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Sarge » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:18 am

Ysh wrote:

Well, as for the Australians, it's because they are descendants of criminals. I'm not up to speed with the history of New Zealand.
factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements