Prelude, pt. II: World 11 Changelog

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Prelude, pt. II: World 11 Changelog

Postby Ophaq » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:40 am

blinx wrote:
Ophaq wrote:@Jorb

Please implement measures so that a whitelist on the server is used to block multiclients only (or do what amber does and make only one client at a time runnable) and only allow each account to have 1 character to discourage multi-characters/alts. This would be a huge game changer as each character would be more important to the user and actually make the death system more useful and important. It would also increase the risk and reward for protecting your assets and claims instead of zerg rushing it with alts and also make the growth of characters more important and individual roles of each user more important. Such as finding someone who is specced in blacksmithing when you're specced in combat instead of having your own blacksmith alt.

This would also eliminate the use of bots or make it harder. Fighters would be more cautious/etc.

No, fuck you.

:lol:
Beep beep I'm a Jeep.
Ophaq

Postby Kaios » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:40 am

jorb wrote:That sounds promising, I think.

It's basically Legacy's system.

ya but what about an offline warning system I forget what you guys used for that now, despite being warned upon logging in some players will still use a bot system to warn them in discord or whatever. And there are certainly times when a hermit or smaller village might not log in within 24 hours.
Kaios

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:40 am

jorb wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:think the rage idea is OK, but i really just see the best chars not buying rage and waiting for people to aggro them and murder alts being big

I've contemplated that a fair bit, and I don't see it. Why would I give a shit about your char if you can't even attack me? You are by definition outside of the fight until I choose to bring you in. Seems like a massive edge.

Granted, you have more experience than I, but I'd need to be convinced, at least.

I kinda agree with both sides here, it would work properly unless the character without rage will just bait lets say 3 or 4 guys to aggro him as they will be 4v1 and he will just run to his backup (that obviously will be nearby waiting for that) already having combat relations with them and not having rage.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Aceb » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:41 am

Ophaq wrote:multi cry

It's very hard to do so and It was many time said, people would find a workaround and that would require jorbtar lose their time on being GMs or hiring such people. Just no, stop. It's pointless.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby RedKGB » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:41 am

Want to confirm on animal hunting. I can shot 100 arrows at a ql 300 fox, but its ql would still be 200 if my survival ql is 200 then?

And yes I know fox ql is not 300.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby Burinn » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:42 am

Kaios wrote:
jorb wrote:That sounds promising, I think.

It's basically Legacy's system.

ya but what about an offline warning system I forget what you guys used for that now, despite being warned upon logging in some players will still use a bot system to warn them in discord or whatever. And there are certainly times when a hermit or smaller village might not log in within 24 hours.

"Git Gud" is a phrase that might be applicable here.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby xdragonlord18 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:43 am

Ophaq wrote:Please implement measures so that a whitelist on the server is used to block multiclients only (or do what amber does and make only one client at a time runnable) and only allow each account to have 1 character to discourage multi-characters/alts. This would be a huge game changer as each character would be more important to the user and actually make the death system more useful and important. It would also increase the risk and reward for protecting your assets and claims instead of zerg rushing it with alts and also make the growth of characters more important and individual roles of each user more important. Such as finding someone who is specced in blacksmithing when you're specced in combat instead of having your own blacksmith alt.

r u retarded or something because literally nothing u just suggested will have the effect u think it will u cant block multiclients with a whitelist without blocking legitimate users and if u make it so an account can only have 1 character then people will just make more accounts this would change nothing about the game and the more punishing or tedious u make the game the more u incentivise people to make alts and use bots which is pretty much the opposite of wat u think these actions will do
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby blinx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:44 am

berthedin wrote:Travel weariness depends of will. I don't really like this idea, people mainly using warriors char to port via roads or charter stones, and on warrior char you need to raise STR, AGI, CON, CHARISMA and WILL now? It's kinda too much to raise with one character with that hunger level and salt nerf. Why you can't leave it to the charisma. No one complained about that.
Rage changes are really bad for me, titan characters will let ppl aggro them in 1v5 scenario for example and then wait for backup, so he can use his titan char and not be able to die basicly, I'm pretty sure current not being able to kill people while koed were really good and lot's of people enjoyed it. U can still die but u have to do that well, most of the people that cried on the forum about permadeath, probably didn't even play on w10 and they were thinking u can't die.

Why do you need charisma for your warrior character?

And if you aggro another character and they kill you for it, I don't really feel bad for you.
If such a "titan character" shows up to a pvp battle just don't aggro them. Then they can't do anything because they cannot aggro players. Problem fuckin' solved. They can't force you to aggro them.
blinx

Postby waga » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:45 am

blinx wrote:
berthedin wrote:Travel weariness depends of will. I don't really like this idea, people mainly using warriors char to port via roads or charter stones, and on warrior char you need to raise STR, AGI, CON, CHARISMA and WILL now? It's kinda too much to raise with one character with that hunger level and salt nerf. Why you can't leave it to the charisma. No one complained about that.
Rage changes are really bad for me, titan characters will let ppl aggro them in 1v5 scenario for example and then wait for backup, so he can use his titan char and not be able to die basicly, I'm pretty sure current not being able to kill people while koed were really good and lot's of people enjoyed it. U can still die but u have to do that well, most of the people that cried on the forum about permadeath, probably didn't even play on w10 and they were thinking u can't die.

Why do you need charisma for your warrior character?

quests?
waga

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:45 am

I'm both excited and nervous to see the portrait for Bum Burn. :|
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements