Prelude, pt. II: World 11 Changelog

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Prelude, pt. II: World 11 Changelog

Postby widelec_szatana » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Characters without rage should be able to agress the guy who initiated combat first, add something like a suspect timer from eve online
https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/ ... /203268571
widelec_szatana

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:08 pm

widelec_szatana wrote:Characters without rage should be able to agress the guy who initiated combat first, add something like a suspect timer from eve online
https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/ ... /203268571

I could appreciate the idea that someone who has the outlaw tag is open season for anyone who might choose to attack them for the period that they're red-handed.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby 2d0x » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:13 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:You would have to limit the cloak to only be wearable by those with Rage...

Of course! Otherwise there will be no point.
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby jorb » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:16 pm

[*] Restored Potter's Wheel to Potter's Clay. Changed Potter's Clay from requiring Ball Clay to requiring Bone Clay.

Updated OP.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby kingwint1992 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Based off the length of this thread and what I have been reading, I've got a feeling that 20:00UTC is going to be pushed back a bit? Hopefully some of these adjustments and recommendations are implemented!
kingwint1992

Postby Jiochan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Jiochan wrote:I think this is a stupid idea, We dont need indicators, if you want to fight and kill people it should always be at your own risk. We have never had indicators before when the game was more hardcore, we dont need them now.

Well you guys are gonna get killed 2nd week and quit the game and then we will be left with "no rage on titan stats characters" meta where they will force you to aggro them by clamping with others or body blocking you or doing many other annoying things. These indicators for sure have more up than downsides.

I love you how your comeback is always you are just gonna quit the game after a week... I played months into W10 and never died.
Im just voicing my opinion just as you are.
I think adding indicators in dumb. If you are going to go around attacking people you dont deserve the luxury of knowing who is who.
All this talk about blocking and stuff if just absurd, alt/body blocking has always been a thing.
Jiochan

Postby Fostik » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:23 pm

jorb wrote:[*] Restored Potter's Wheel to Potter's Clay. Changed Potter's Clay from requiring Ball Clay to requiring Bone Clay.

Updated OP.

Fuck yeah! Love this!
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Scilly_guy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:29 pm

jorb wrote:[*] Restored Potter's Wheel to Potter's Clay. Changed Potter's Clay from requiring Ball Clay to requiring Bone Clay.

Updated OP.

No JORB NO! You should have changed the Acre to Bone. Acre clay is a PITA because of the land deforming when you dig it, Ball clay is only a pita because it respawns slowly in places you can't defend/wall off.
could you change it to acre OR ball perhaps? Or does that mean creating a new class of materials?

Edit: I'm not going to sulk too much, I guess it makes sense that you have to go boating for grey clay and can wall off and dig the acre clay in safety.
Scilly_guy

Postby Hrenli » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:46 pm

Scilly_guy wrote:Acre clay is a PITA because of the land deforming when you dig it

Just put some soil or stones (you'd have plenty leftovers after smelting) back when you digging the clay.
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby Granger » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Hrenli wrote:
Scilly_guy wrote:Acre clay is a PITA because of the land deforming when you dig it

Just put some soil or stones (you'd have plenty leftovers after smelting) back when you digging the clay.

Since when can we refill / raise land on clay biome?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements