Game Development: World 11

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: World 11

Postby WESKERBOY » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 pm

so w11 came to an end! T.T i worked so hard on my claim :(
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby jorb » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 pm

WESKERBOY wrote:so w11 came to an end! T.T i worked so hard on my claim :(

... um, no?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby WESKERBOY » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:53 pm

jorb wrote:
WESKERBOY wrote:so w11 came to an end! T.T i worked so hard on my claim :(

... um, no?

guess they just trolled me :P
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby Archiplex » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:05 am

That feels like a slightly late reply.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby Lyrroth » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:04 am

weskerboy is still alive that we know that
Lyrroth

Postby Hitzukii » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:22 am

Me, my brother and my girlfriend started playing this game a while ago (1 to 2 weeks ago) and my brother just told me that there will be a server whipe soon, is that true?
Would be interesting if that's the case, we just got into the game and learned some tricks so it would be cool if we could start over again. :'D
I didn't know about the class features (choosing one of 3 and get quests + bonuses.. that's cool) until just now. :'D
So we were trying to each get our own focus, and build a little village together.

We could even join another person's tribe if we talked together.. Any active (& friendly) people around for World 12, if that's happening?
Roll initiative to run!
Hitzukii

Postby shubla » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:24 am

Hitzukii wrote:Me, my brother and my girlfriend started playing this game a while ago (1 to 2 weeks ago) and my brother just told me that there will be a server whipe soon, is that true?
Would be interesting if that's the case, we just got into the game and learned some tricks so it would be cool if we could start over again. :'D
I didn't know about the class features (choosing one of 3 and get quests + bonuses.. that's cool) until just now. :'D
So we were trying to each get our own focus, and build a little village together.

We could even join another person's tribe if we talked together.. Any active (& friendly) people around for World 12, if that's happening?

There is no confirmation. It may or may not happen. Sometimes worlds last for months, sometimes for years, we don't yet know what is the case with world11.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Hitzukii » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:28 am

shubla wrote:
Hitzukii wrote:Me, my brother and my girlfriend started playing this game a while ago (1 to 2 weeks ago) and my brother just told me that there will be a server whipe soon, is that true?

There is no confirmation. It may or may not happen. Sometimes worlds last for months, sometimes for years, we don't yet know what is the case with world11.

Yeah, I saw that in the wiki that some last months, some years.. And world 4 only a little while. :'D
I still hope for a reset! <3 Don't know how others feel about it.
Roll initiative to run!
Hitzukii

Postby vatas » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:53 am

You should wish that this world lasts at least a month or two, so you can learn the game and be ready for the reset.

Again, I have no idea how long this world will last. Looking at the early worlds is a bad way to get general idea because development was hectic and there were server hardware issues and massive bugs that warranted resets. World 10 lasted just a tad over two years.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby SumFaggotPlayTester » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:10 am

I would also like to add onto what Vatas said with the addition of we just had a big change in the game: Seasons. I'd imagine they want to iron them out a bit and see how they go for a little longer as we're only into our second winter currently.
loftar wrote:On the other hand, there's also a case to be made that we're all faggots down here and all deserve to be treated as such and that we all just revel in that anyway.

Quit letting companies make free shekels off of you; install UBlock today. Or better yet kick Google in the balls and install AdNauseam.
SumFaggotPlayTester

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements