Game Development: Smoking Mollusk

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Smoking Mollusk

Postby abt79 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:54 am

add some capability to make existing gates into visitor gates and vice versa please :(
abt79

Postby Tamalak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:00 am

wonder-ass wrote:
Tamalak wrote: everyone being able to teleport everywhere instantly.

haha ye it only took like couple months for them to make those stupid long roads so you dont have to make 1 hour trips to get to cf. you should be grateful to them lol.

It was easy to make roads.. really easy, when we discovered a location of interest, the distance became irrelevant in no time, sorry if your guys were lazy.
Tamalak

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:10 am

Tamalak wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:

haha ye it only took like couple months for them to make those stupid long roads so you dont have to make 1 hour trips to get to cf. you should be grateful to them lol.

It was easy to make roads.. really easy, when we discovered a location of interest, the distance became irrelevant in no time, sorry if your guys were lazy.

I could have travelled from one corner of the map to the other in a few arbitrary clicks.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:12 am

Tamalak wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:

what? yes your road going 100 meters is easy to make roads going from 1 end of the map to the other is not.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Tamalak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:22 am

wonder-ass wrote:
Tamalak wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:

what? yes your road going 100 meters is easy to make roads going from 1 end of the map to the other is not.

OK point. That would have taken at least a week. So if it's the devs intention for distances to matter for a week and then not, this patch will fit the bill.
Tamalak

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:29 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:C'mon, you were doing so well.

Oh god the hypocrisy

... What hypocrisy?
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:32 am

Tamalak wrote:OK point. That would have taken at least a week. So if it's the devs intention for distances to matter for a week and then not, this patch will fit the bill.

Jorb, Loftar? This guy just called you out on exactly what your change just did.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby kirion » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:47 am

Thanks for the 'travel to hearth fire' buff :D
kirion

Postby Gray » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:04 am

I did not even know the word echinoderm. There's so many species of trees and bushes I also did not know of. Now I don't feel so guilty of spending an obscene ammount of time playing this game :D
Gray

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:10 am

Gray wrote:I did not even know the word echinoderm. There's so many species of trees and bushes I also did not know of. Now I don't feel so guilty of spending an obscene ammount of time playing this game :D

I had to look it up myself cause I haven't had a biology class in over 30 years. I was thinking "spiny anteater" (Echidna) when I saw it.

Haven is quickly turning into a biology lesson.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements