Game Development: Smoking Mollusk

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Smoking Mollusk

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:26 am

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:
jorb wrote:I'm not opposed to changes and constructive ideas, but I think that we have to recognize that completely arbitrary zip-zapping is a bit much.

Only been saying this for forever.

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:^ This is exactly the stupid shit I was talking about, he's dead on. Get RID of this idiotic update on Pipeweed. We do NOT need anything that actively reduces travel weariness outside of a bed.

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:C'mon, you were doing so well.

Oh god the hypocrisy
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:27 am

MrBunzy wrote:Is this a placeholder for something else, or is travel just going to be based off of pipe weed now?

^ This is exactly the stupid shit I was talking about, he's dead on. Get RID of this idiotic update on Pipeweed. We do NOT need anything that actively reduces travel weariness outside of a bed.

shubla wrote:I agree that travel weariness is useless if it takes 5 minutes to get rid of it. There should be smokers lungs wound which gives agi penalty.

Will penalty, and a fierce one, so it severely penalizes travel once you've smoked enough to get it.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby shubla » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:31 am

I do hope that devs pay attention to rebalancing foods and curios as the world goes on. They can now get valuable data of what people do study and dont study, taking amount of these objects that people acquire into account of course, during early and midgame and buff accordingly.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:34 am

jorb wrote:You can no longer maintain more than three "Waylaid" buffs at one time. Acquiring more will remove the oldest.

Why. Rest is good.
DDDsDD999

Postby Granger » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:39 am

jorb wrote:Smoking Pipeweed will now buff your Will, and reduce your travel weariness.

Reminds me of the effect of satiations when all drinks are available.

Unless characters start to die from lung cancer left and right, caused by overexposure to pipestuff vapors... *meh*.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Yorla » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:39 am

Thank you for reducing TW on hearthing home. And don't listen to that "hardcore" troll please. Most of the players are busy working people/ students who don't want to spend their entire playtime on just marching back and forth through forests. This isn't fun.
And here I should apologize for my spelling... But I won't! Deal with it :P
Yorla

Postby shubla » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:42 am

Yorla wrote:Thank you for reducing TW on hearthing home. And don't listen to that "hardcore" troll please. Most of the players are busy working people/ students who don't want to spend their entire playtime on just marching back and forth through forests. This isn't fun.

people who support lower TW on forums are mainly heartless sadist killers who want to use their trails and charters to kill and ruin peoples characters and villages.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Tamalak » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:44 am

I'm a little sad to the nerf to travel weariness, and I'm saying that as someone who loves to build roads. I kind of like the world to have a sense of size and places to have a sense of.. place, rather than everyone being able to teleport everywhere instantly like last world and roads just zigzagging around everywhere you see. I look forward to seeing what developers have in mind to replace travel weariness if they're making it irrelevant again.
Tamalak

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:46 am

Tamalak wrote:everyone being able to teleport everywhere instantly like last world

That was never a thing, why does every single random noob keep saying that? To fool devs or what?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:51 am

Tamalak wrote: everyone being able to teleport everywhere instantly.

haha ye it only took like couple months for them to make those stupid long roads so you dont have to make 1 hour trips to get to cf. you should be grateful to them lol.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements