Game Development: Pushing Millet

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Pushing Millet

Postby vidgin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:51 am

May you just stop changing EAT SYSTEM?

Eating system is a long term strategy. I play for 5 hours every day in the evening. I could eat two times before the patch and didn't bother about hunger. Yesterday I came after the work, ate and after 5 hours playing I found out that my satiations were still suck. So I got only two level ups attributes at all during reallife day! Ok, then I have to start decreasing my Hunger to 300% now... It will take 2 weeks without good eating. And than what? Another change? It is really not funny to get party in Alpha build testing. May you just do something about this situation? We need the system that we (players) can learn and use. We don't need million patches that ruin strategies and characters.

What do you want from us, players, in the way of eating strategy? Before the this patch I ate different types of good food + different of berries = 2-4 level ups per repast with 100% hunger efficency. I could do this two times per evening (yes, I can't play at work, only at home). What do you want from me now? I will not be able to eat berries because of their 1% hunger. I will have to eat only good food, that will suck my satiations a lot more than before. To get 1-2 level ups per real day? I didn't eat similar food before level up as you wished in your new FEP system. You got what you wanted. Now what? Ok, I will reach 300% hunger efficency. How am I going to hold this hunger level with food that gives +5% hunger and more? Eat less? Do a lot of quests? If I want the good quests, I will go to Skyrim or Deus Ex. I don't really need quests like go and point the picture. Or go and kill a million random creatures.

Before the quests were like additinal options. You tired to farm? Go and do some quests. Now you have to do quests a lot of quests to hold your hunger at 300% efficency. Or you will get 1-2 level ups per day and actually stop in attribute development
Last edited by vidgin on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
vidgin

Postby Noogia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:15 am

I like the dugouts being throwaway I feel like its makes traveling around a lot easier. The 2 day sanitation will be interesting to see because I like the slower progression imo.
Noogia

Postby Muzk » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:40 am

Jorbtar, please, are you still going to do something about infected stores being this expensive to treat? Right now I'd need to invest 300 meat to heal mine. And it keeps worsening.
Muzk

Postby azrid » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 am

peanutzrgud wrote:Bees are not fixed - when i go to raid them, more keep spawning from the hive - not sure if this is an oversight, but the number of bees is still unreasonable for hermits can confirm

You can find plenty of hives with 0 bees.
azrid

Postby Avu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Muzk wrote:Jorbtar, please, are you still going to do something about infected stores being this expensive to treat? Right now I'd need to invest 300 meat to heal mine. And it keeps worsening.

RIP
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Sigilius » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:24 am

Bee hives are just right now. Thanks for the changes.

Let's do something constructive about the food system now...
Sigilius

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:32 am

remove hunger and satiations would be fine... only thing hunger does is reward people that no life questing.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Colin500 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:35 am

Hunger level should be removed immediately, base FEP Gain should be set to 150% and satiations to be buffed back to 1 ingame day, would most likely fix the issue with food.
Colin500

Postby displaced » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:14 pm

I still find beehives with infinte bee's in them.
displaced

Postby shubla » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:37 pm

Noogia wrote:I like the dugouts being throwaway I feel like its makes traveling around a lot easier. The 2 day sanitation will be interesting to see because I like the slower progression imo.

They should be made lighter at least!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements