Game Development: Jelly Kebab

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Jelly Kebab

Postby Uriel » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:52 am

Basicly everything we do gives us wounds... ok, I get that, game needs materials soak somewhere. But this is getting a bit of hand. Can we have reduced change of geting wounds, just a bit? Like 25% less?
Uriel

Postby Aceb » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Agame wrote:You get scrapes wounds and Cruel splinter curios (I think you actually get one wound for every curio collected) when you either cut down trees either chop the logs into blocks. I never got one wound or curio when making boards, but it could be I'm just lucky sometimes. Cruel splinters are cruel...

So, you forgot to complain you got 13 curios of 28 or so hours each for 9k LPs each, at q 10. Don't them bother you at all? If not, then the wounds are the price for those curiosities.

1+2+3+4+5 rather or something, since I got somewhere of 5. But it means now that I can't use my character for building (I'm doing this only when wounded / healing) or have to get a stack of yarrows and watch if it doesnt' get worse, cool. Why this became a thing only recently without any message....
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Grog » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:50 pm

Boards should give you woodshavings without any wound.
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby Vassteel » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:52 pm

wonderous wood shaving. does infact not give you a wound they are also really rare
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby Schattengaenger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:05 pm

the hat description sounded a little like you are now funded by a german government agency, but they probably never heard of you guys anyway :lol:
Schattengaenger

Postby Aceb » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Alright, it seems that Cruel Splinter inflicts 2 scraps and cuts each time You get it with possibility of turning that accumulated wound into deep cut.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Grog » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:53 pm

fits my observations too
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby evilboy666 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:03 pm

jorb wrote:Quality fields of stones dug in the overworld should now be differentiated by stone type.

With this change all of the stone qualities around me dropped significantly. Like, i would get different stones having different qualities. But a q40 node should have stayed a q40 node for 1 type at least. You guys sure know how to fuck your game up.
evilboy666

Postby tetradigem » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:31 pm

Aceb wrote:Alright, it seems that Cruel Splinter inflicts 2 scraps and cuts each time You get it with possibility of turning that accumulated wound into deep cut.

ive literally never gotten a single wound from my cruel splinters, of which ive currently obtained 15. i know that because they suck as a curio due to their huge mental weight, and have yet to use a single one.
tetradigem

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:35 pm

tetradigem wrote:ive literally never gotten a single wound from my cruel splinters, of which ive currently obtained 15. i know that because they suck as a curio due to their huge mental weight, and have yet to use a single one.

Good for feeding to alts you aren't worried about top LP/hr/attn on.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements