Game Development: Flag on the Moonmoth

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Flag on the Moonmoth

Postby jorb » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:17 pm

kwagam wrote:Will flag despawn when dropped on the floor? Or it works same as a carpet?

If you let the flag touch the floor, you deserve to have it despawn!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Re: Game Development: Flag on the Moonmoth

Postby MooCow » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:34 pm

saronsen wrote:What about the 7 year old lurker?

Most of the insect curios, including moonmoth, firefly, whathave you, simply dont have the value to be used as Curios besides for the odd newbie with nothing else to study (at 25 mental weight youre already hand crafting curios far superior)

I havent checked, but I'm sure the moonmoth is only good for bait.

Unless it can't be used as bait. New stuff is all fine and dandy, but realistically, putting in 'cool' and 'neat' things with no purpose besides looking pretty will just lead to unneeded bloat on a game that already runs sort of unsteadily.

Any curio that uses less than 1/16th of your intelligence is trivial. Once you have 800 intelligence, finding 50 to spare is a simple task. Additionally curios that have high study time and large lp values are better for meditation. I am not saying they are good, but they are not useless
MooCow

Previous

Return to Announcements