Game Development: Flag on the Moonmoth

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Flag on the Moonmoth

Postby jorb » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:20 am

2d0x wrote:
jorb wrote:[*] Beaver Lodges should no longer spawn in oceans.

Could be an old one, spawned before the fix?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby 2d0x » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:23 am

jorb wrote:Could be an old one, spawned before the fix?

Maybe. I took a screenshot and left a message at the time of finding.
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby DPblH » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:49 am

TheNater wrote:Moon Moths are out and about right now. https://ibb.co/HPCJkbX
Lunar Cycle: https://ibb.co/GvHFm6g

27 attention. Well done! Useful as firefly and cave angler scales. Studying only them, thanks!
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Postby Hrenli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 am

DPblH wrote:Useful as firefly and cave angler scales.

Scales at least count as hides. Can we have alternative usages for fireflies please?

As for the moon moths they should produce moon silk. I suggest riot to make it implemented.
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby DPblH » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:02 pm

Hrenli wrote:Scales at least count as hides. Can we have alternative usages for fireflies please?

As for the moon moths they should produce moon silk. I suggest riot to make it implemented.

Surely I'm talking abouth them as curios. You can use fireflies as lure for fishing.
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Postby tetradigem » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:07 pm

Hrenli wrote:
DPblH wrote:Useful as firefly and cave angler scales.

Scales at least count as hides. Can we have alternative usages for fireflies please?

id rather they just stop adding literally worthless and redundant garbage. sure, add new curios. but dont give them shit values. 25 mental weight for 1500LP? GTFO here with that. even giving them "different uses" wouldnt help in my opinion. adding shit and just slapping extra flags onto it later, its still shit. they would be better served actually spending some time THINKING about their updates. something like "does this feature add anything that the game dosent already have, or help with balance at all? no? is it just another copy/paste of another item or items but with a different name and found somewhere different? yes? delete."
tetradigem

Postby DPblH » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:44 pm

tetradigem wrote:id rather they just stop adding literally worthless and redundant garbage. sure, add new curios. but dont give them shit values. 25 mental weight for 1500LP? GTFO here with that. even giving them "different uses" wouldnt help in my opinion. adding shit and just slapping extra flags onto it later, its still shit. they would be better served actually spending some time THINKING about their updates. something like "does this feature add anything that the game dosent already have, or help with balance at all? no? is it just another copy/paste of another item or items but with a different name and found somewhere different? yes? delete."

New moths are cute, don't be so rude.
DPblH

Postby tetradigem » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:37 pm

DPblH wrote:
tetradigem wrote:id rather they just stop adding literally worthless and redundant garbage. sure, add new curios. but dont give them shit values. 25 mental weight for 1500LP? GTFO here with that. even giving them "different uses" wouldnt help in my opinion. adding shit and just slapping extra flags onto it later, its still shit. they would be better served actually spending some time THINKING about their updates. something like "does this feature add anything that the game dosent already have, or help with balance at all? no? is it just another copy/paste of another item or items but with a different name and found somewhere different? yes? delete."

New moths are cute, don't be so rude.

"cute" dosent add anything to the game. just like this "update"
tetradigem

Postby Ysh » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:41 pm

More creature add more flavor to the game.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Miklo » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:58 pm

I like the creature/plant variety

Not everything has to be useful, stuff can just be there to look nice
Miklo

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements