Game Development: Sandy Scrimshaw

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Sandy Scrimshaw

Postby berthedin » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:17 am

kebabs are so useless now, no point of eating it ehh
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby VDZ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:18 am

jorb wrote:[*] You can now use Yarrow on Midge Bites.

Thank you.

jorb wrote:[*] Fixed a bug by which the Cornucopia would take itself as input when crafting. Changed the recipe.

Hm, not really liking the new recipe. Berries are not stockpilable and are a lot harder to get at a decent quality (or decent quantity for that matter) than vegetables (which allowed for carrots to be used instead). Cornucopia's 9% hunger was already heavy with the increased satiations making hunger more relevant, but now it's even lost the ease of production.
VDZ

Postby Darkins » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:20 am

Why you add a OP kebab, and nerfing it after 2 weeks.
add OP...
nerf after 2 weeks...
I DONT SEE THE POINT HERE O.o
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

Postby Ag_Revol » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:21 am

jorb wrote:
[*] Nerfed Kebab a bit. Sorry about that.

Look how they massacred my boy...
I was cooking kebabs right before the update and my first reaction when I came back online was
Make Kebabs Great Again!
W6-8 - Hermit
W9 - Amish Paradise
W10 - Amish Paradise then Hermit
W11 - A.D.
W12 - Lawspeaker of Avalon
W13 - Konung of Norsca
W14 - Konung of Norsca
Ag_Revol

Postby Granger » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:21 am

jorb wrote:Nerfed Kebab a bit. Sorry about that.

I read this as was way too powerful so some exploited it to gain way more that we intended.

What about, when introducing new stuff that has a fair chance to be completely OP: adding it with the values on the safe side and slowly buffing it over the next few updates in case it's too weak? I would prefer that over introducing OP stuff that then needs a nerf and in the process fucking over everyone except the ones that exploited the shit out of it...
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Darkins » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:23 am

Granger wrote:

I read this as was way too powerful so some exploited it to gain way more that we intended.

What about, when introducing new stuff that has a fair chance to be completely OP: adding it with the values on the safe side and slowly buffing it over the next few updates in case it's too weak? I would prefer that over introducing OP stuff that then needs a nerf and in the process fucking over everyone except the ones that exploited the shit out of it...

The intresting thing is that kebab is still prety OP
The OP side of kebab was 5% chance to satiate , not the FEP values...
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

Postby jock » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:24 am

Nerfed Kebab a bit. Sorry about that.
jock

Postby jock » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:25 am

Darkins wrote:
Granger wrote:

The truth

kebab still best
jock

Postby Ag_Revol » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:28 am

Darkins wrote:
Granger wrote:

What's the point in 5% chance if the only thing you can get from it is some shitty will?
Make Kebabs Great Again!
W6-8 - Hermit
W9 - Amish Paradise
W10 - Amish Paradise then Hermit
W11 - A.D.
W12 - Lawspeaker of Avalon
W13 - Konung of Norsca
W14 - Konung of Norsca
Ag_Revol

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:36 am

That kebab nerf is a little too late honestly.. Some "titans" are at 300 agility already and will be impossible to catch up now basically, and kebabs were such a good food for players that don't have too much time to quest because they were so reliable, right now you will have to quest twice as much to stay "competetive", not really cool :(

Love the whale items tho
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements