Game Development: Stony Bird's Nest

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Stony Bird's Nest

Postby Ysh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:30 pm

ydex wrote:
shubla wrote:
ydex wrote:what does localized resources add to the game again? what is the purpose of having them at all?

What is point of this game?
We could just have a big green button, and when you press it, text "you win" appears in the screen.
Everything else is just useless tedium, right?

no need to be silly. I am just trying to say that it is important to try and remember why stuff that is implemented, was implemented at all. if an item is implemented for a purpose and then doesnt fit that purpose, is it relevant to try to fix it at all. etc.

I believe primary purpose was to provide some difference to different area of map beyond biome.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby whts » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:03 pm

update today?
whts

Postby DatSheep » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Hopefully, everyon is primed and ready to go
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby yozzik111 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:56 pm

We were tired of small content patches and wanted something significant. Well, here it is blyat.
Wengdalf, gurbibal master, drunken hunter, the thief of Constantinopol, he who never died of man`s hand, son of Severin, grandson of Yozz, Yozzik. Also an owl.

P.S. More nice hats please!
yozzik111

Postby Fierce_Deity » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Update is Thursday I believe
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=64805
Fierce_Deity

Postby MarcusXDead » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:20 am

MagicManICT wrote:doesn't really eliminate the alt problem if you're not camping them, as then the alts can go "do things" while hunting down the new location and get the xp needed. I think just randomly moving, or at least semi-randomly, may be enough.

That's actually okay since you have to play alt rather then just log in and log out. There's no difference if you play alt or play main, you spend equal amount of time and effort.
^The wall of text^
MarcusXDead

Previous

Return to Announcements