Game Development: Rhyme of the Ancient Seamark

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Rhyme of the Ancient Seamark

Postby Valgar » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:47 pm

jorb wrote:[*] Added "Seamarks". Seamarks are a Realm Authority object which can only be built on shallow ocean tiles. Once a Seamark has been constructed within your Realm, you are allowed, once every 48 hours, to place a new Seamark anywhere in the world, without having to first connect your Realm to that point, thus allowing you to spread the Realm across oceans. Fun times!

Sounds, in my opinion a bit overpowered.
Valgar

Postby vatas » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:48 pm

The new hat reminds me of this.

Also, do you plan to ad sharks as an animal that people can fight?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Do note that you still have to build the new ones on shallow ocean water, so you can only build them along the coasts.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby TurtleHermit » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

@jorb
@loftar

Is 5$ for that hat a correct prize or You forgot to change it to 10$ from previous one?
TurtleHermit

Postby boshaw » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

HH will once again rule the world :lol:
boshaw

Postby Mr_Bober » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

jorb wrote:[*] Added "Seamarks". Seamarks are a Realm Authority object which can only be built on shallow ocean tiles. Once a Seamark has been constructed within your Realm, you are allowed, once every 48 hours, to place a new Seamark anywhere in the world, without having to first connect your Realm to that point, thus allowing you to spread the Realm across oceans. Fun times!
[*] You may now craft directly from stockpiles.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Thank you!!!!!!!
Mr_Bober

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

jorb wrote:Today's Patch Item, for the fair price of $10, is "Jaws!".

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby vatas » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Valgar wrote:

Sounds, in my opinion a bit overpowered.

It's probably intended to help make leap to islands that otherwise would never receive Realm Buffs, but global range sounds bit too much.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:50 pm

vatas wrote:Also, do you plan to ad sharks as an animal that people can fight?

There aren't that many impressive sharks in European waters, but, probably, yeah.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby MightySheep » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:50 pm

gave up on the siege rework then? heh
MightySheep

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements