Game Development: Siege Chess

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Siege Chess

Postby bmjclark » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:24 am

Darkins wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:youre actually retarded if you think its fair to take away peoples months of work with little to no effort.

People just need to work on protection and combat to be able defend them and protect their "months of work"
but looks like its better for u to cry at forums than actually learn combat and get some stats

You could always just ally the people who killed you then brag about it on the forums
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Darkins » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:26 am

WitchKiller wrote:
Darkins wrote:
Grog wrote:Don't put too much effort into that Troll. He's allied to AD to not lose his character.

Im playing since W4
I lost alot of characters, vary from noob characters to really good stats fighter in last worlds.And its ok for me , if there was no permadez in this game - i wouldnt played it.
Also im played in roguelike games , like TomeNET , the game where you farming exp,gold and items for few months and after you die from some unpredictible thing, and lose almost all of that you was farming 2months...
Im not troll, you just cant understand what is "Live in game"
You feel yourself comfortable farming carrots with play time 2h per day and think everyone playing like that?
I nolifed in this game for 2 months, and im ready to lose character bcs im not pussy, while all other apart form AD people are pussyes that hiding behind wall , using alt to do things outside walls and grind q and wait for us to leave the game.
plain truth :|

Whats your acc name on TOMEnet? You play euro server? Been playing for years, never seen your toxic spew on there you must only bring that out for haven or something :lol:

never seen "witchkiller" in eu tomenet server, sorry

ONLY noghost (actually NEVER played "normal" or "everlasting" ;)
the first game ill play, when i get bored from 'looking for pvp and find nothing' , will be TomeNET.
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

Postby Darkins » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:31 am

boshaw wrote:
Darkins wrote:I nolifed in this game for 2 months, and im ready to lose character bcs im not pussy, while all other apart form AD people are pussyes that hiding behind wall , using alt to do things outside walls and grind q and wait for us to leave the game.

Says the guy who teamed up with AD and many others because Ozzy's team of elite farmers were too much for him :lol:

Ozzy team of elite farmers was coming to my and veggies village, and guess what?
We are COME OUT and fight, no matter what, when we are coming to them - ozzy hiding behind walls xD
0 times we didnt come out to fight this world.
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

Postby Granger » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:16 am

Please keep all in mind (or bring it back into it, to be precise, for the ones that have forgotten) that this is an announcement topic, not the Moot.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Omnipotent » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:59 am

Granger wrote:Please keep all in mind (or bring it back into it, to be precise, for the one that have forgotten) that this is an announcement topic, not the Moot.

After that many shitposts I'm surprised he isn't curfewed.

Anyone test some "sidge" yet? :lol:
Omnipotent

Postby borka » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

A 26 year old who's still calling other people "pussy" even a curfew can't help to mature ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Darkins wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:youre actually retarded if you think its fair to take away peoples months of work with little to no effort.

People just need to work on protection and combat to be able defend them and protect their "months of work"
but looks like its better for u to cry at forums than actually learn combat and get some stats

1v1 me in valhalla exdee ill shit on you

also only thing you are is a fucking wall fighter you always run like a lil bitch in even numbers when you're far from your gates.
and somehow you guys manage to die in front of your own gates :roll:

FORUM WARNING: Keep content for The Moot where it belongs (in The Moot), instead of spreading it all over the forum like shit on a shoe.
Last edited by Granger on Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You had been warned (some posts above) now you have been warned (leniency is over with this). Your move.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby _Gunnar » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:10 pm

Look at the number of trees in the game.
Now look at the number of weapons.

Now tell me its a game about fighting each other :D
PVP is supposed to be a means to an end, not the end in and of itself. If you don't like the rest of the game, you probably should quit.

PVP was only interesting as a path long ago when it was niche and there were a few true raiders who barely had their own production infrastructure, instead getting most of their resources from stealing --- its really passé now, and faction PVP is truly dull. It was much better when most of the world was "free" and not allied to some superpower.

Nowadays, your true mains are probably all just your farmers really, and you don't risk them.
_Gunnar

Postby Astarisk » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Darkins wrote:Ozzy team of elite farmers was coming to my and veggies village, and guess what?
We are COME OUT and fight, no matter what, when we are coming to them - ozzy hiding behind walls xD
0 times we didnt come out to fight this world.

Hold up. Let's have a full stop right there.

If I recall correctly Ozzy and Troll went to Veggie Land. They sat outside your walls, even managed to kill kim. They offered a fight multiple times while there and even had people port back just to have less people to encourage you guys to fight.
In fact, I recall Ozzy saying that if you didn't fight him then he was never going to fight again. TBH it just sounds like him living up to his agreement x]
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:12:48] Ozzy: confirm it
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:12:52] Ozzy: you can only fight with AD backing you up
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:12:53] ???: can you back guys come closer
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:12:55] Nytro: TODAY IS A FRIDAY
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:12:55] ???: so i can memorise please
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:12:59] Ant (҂◡_◡): then why do u whine that we wont fight u guys
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:13:02] Ozzy: you only want to fight with ad
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:13:06] Ozzy: behind u
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:13:09] ???: we lik win
-----
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:16:43] ???: awkward when you sail all the way to other continents with your whole kingdom and cant even get 1 gank
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:16:44] ???: you little shits
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:16:45] Ant (҂◡_◡): promis no ganks xd
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:16:53] ???: so u just stand at walls crying about "fair fight"
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:16:59] Ant (҂◡_◡): 6v8 isnt fair o
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:00] Ant (҂◡_◡): k
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:01] ???: while u hide a dozen ppl bbehind hahaha
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:01] Ant (҂◡_◡): :D
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:07] Nytro: more awkward that you talk shit while you hide behind your wall
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:08] ???: sorry you wasted ur trip
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:10] ???: stat diff tho
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:11] Ant (҂◡_◡): hahaha just like
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:12] Nytro: and then complain about lack of pvp
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:13] Ant (҂◡_◡): we did
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:15] ???: i mean ur basically trying to fight shitters
[Area Chat][2019-03-22 19:17:16] Ozzy: you wasted your time raising your char
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby WitchKiller » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:29 pm

Darkins wrote:
WitchKiller wrote:Whats your acc name on TOMEnet? You play euro server? Been playing for years, never seen your toxic spew on there you must only bring that out for haven or something :lol:

never seen "witchkiller" in eu tomenet server, sorry

ONLY noghost (actually NEVER played "normal" or "everlasting" ;)
the first game ill play, when i get bored from 'looking for pvp and find nothing' , will be TomeNET.

Ohhh yea, I actually have seen you around. I'm acc name Andrius on TOMEnet, altho haven't kinged/queened on EU since I went to NA server and did it there. https://i.imgur.com/XOJU6nZ.png http://angband.oook.cz/ladder-show.php?id=22217 . I deleted most of my EU chars to make room for new ones, but I still have a cpl for holding houses https://i.imgur.com/CvIpGgg.png . I play normal or IDDC if I want to do 1 life. Suicide after 1 death unless I'm close to killing morgoth or something.

Funny tho, game has like 20 pop and I see it randomly comin up other places :P

Was thinking of making another on EU and killing morgoth since NA has 0 players mostly now, just I get 200 ping spike to 300-400 on EU server which can be noticeable if you're fighting bad unique :(
WitchKiller

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements