Planned downtime: Filesystem test (2019-04-11 22:00 UTC)

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Planned downtime: Filesystem test (2019-04-11 22:00 UTC)

Postby dullah » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:02 am

haven is lagging because linux is a shitty OS.

xD
dullah

Re: Planned downtime: Filesystem test (2019-04-11 22:00 UTC)

Postby Pickard » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:31 am

Hasta wrote:Fun trivia: 'member that "stunted trees worldwide" disaster? A minute before the "restarting server to fix trees planting on claimed land" notice I've fired up my Finery Forge with my highest quality coal and metals. Ofcourse it didn't make it in time before shutdown. Surprisingly enough, when I logged back in (in, like, ~half an hour, I guess? After reading on the "trees" patch and bitching a bit about variety nerf) I found only a few pieces of slag. Oh well. Ive' fired the forge again... Bam! "restarting the server to fix up stunted trees". Log back in momentarily - voila, slag again. Well, third time's the charm, I said to myself, and shoved some more metal into the flaming brick-clad maw. Unsurprisingly, the "restarting server to fix the fixing the trees 'cause I messed it up" message from Loftar. That time I've managed to scrap some blooms, though.

On a more recent matters. Here I am, reading the Downtime thread, like a proper nerd. "Oh, loftar is going to let this stew for a while, until at least tomorrow day? Huh. I guess we're done with downtimes for today" *proceeds to fire up another batch of cast iron into finery forge*
*switches back to read the forum*
Why you do this to me loftar... why...

I'm really sorry for your loss, but
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Previous

Return to Announcements