Divine Intervention: Helfors/Never Neverland, Roasted

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Helfors/Never Neverland, Roasted

Postby Kaios » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Hasta wrote:The entire forfeiture of Realms of "Never Neverland" and "MOTHERLAND" is deemed forfeit.

Two cheated characters died tho isn’t that enough you mongrel!

Just kidding obviously not but I do feel for the innocent players living under their realm that would be without buffs at this time had they not been restored. Of course, had the cairns been destroyed or did not require a challenge it would have been easier for Hedgehugs to come in and take over the area. Personally I think destroying the coronation stone should remove the need for any challenges to be issued, they still take some time to destroy and many of them would likely be locked behind walls or underground somewhere too still giving the realm a chance to rebuild if they wanted.

If anyone recalls in world 9 when AD coronation stone was removed they did not destroy their cairns then either, but I don’t believe the mechanic for rebuilding the coronation stone was implemented until after that nor did it require a challenge to break the cairns. I spent a lot of time destroying those cairns so I could expand my realm.
Kaios

Postby rfxDarth » Fri May 03, 2019 6:01 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
Granger wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:only thing that gets botted is farming/metal spiraling.

Why would one stop there?

Hint: they don't.

what else would you bot?

Literally everything. But to name a few: questing, foraging(localized resources), gilding. Animal management is a huge time sink too.
rfxDarth

Postby ivka » Mon May 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Kaios wrote:Just kidding obviously not but I do feel for the innocent players living under their realm that would be without buffs at this time had they not been restored.

"MOTHERLAND" wasn't giving any buffs. And now doesn't. As far as I understand, they only "collect" exp points from people living in the area without giving anything in return.
ivka

Previous

Return to Announcements