Divine Intervention: Helfors/Never Neverland, Roasted

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Helfors/Never Neverland, Roasted

Postby Ants » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:27 am

SnowWiggles wrote:While I do not play with AD, I have run into them this world and they are not as bad as people saying they are. If anyone is cheating is Hedgehogs. They always seem to be one upping everybody. Now I think I know why. Every single meteor no matter what continenet it was on they have GOT from what I have heard/seen. That seems unreasonable if you ask me

AD got the first two, HH got the last two.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Oddity » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:22 am

Does A.D. have a public discord?
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby jorb » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:18 am

I think the Realm buffs should be fixed as such now, but you will have to reenact them.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:15 pm

SnowWiggles wrote:While I do not play with AD, I have run into them this world and they are not as bad as people saying they are. If anyone is cheating is Hedgehogs. They always seem to be one upping everybody. Now I think I know why. Every single meteor no matter what continenet it was on they have GOT from what I have heard/seen. That seems unreasonable if you ask me

fuck off with your propaganda kid
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Headchef » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:27 pm

wonder-ass wrote:

Spruce cap that got invited to the public part of that realm discord.

Everyone who join HH discord is also part of HH then?

Don't post if you're gonna process your retardation into the post.
Headchef

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:14 pm

Headchef wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:

Spruce cap that got invited to the public part of that realm discord.

Everyone who join HH discord is also part of HH then?

Don't post if you're gonna process your retardation into the post.

yes if they make it in to the main hh discord we all voice in pvp fights they are called ALLIES for a reason you fucking moron :lol:
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:38 pm

wonder-ass wrote: yes if they make it in to the main hh discord we all voice in pvp fights they are called ALLIES for a reason you fucking moron :lol:

So let's get this straight.

You went to the great autistic-rage induced lengths of pulling a frame out of one of dozens of meteor fight videos just to help you try to prove that a random forum poster might be lying about the details of their pro-AD defense, but your over the top aspergy detective work just ended there? I mean, you understand how discord works, right? There can be both public and private vc channels within a discord server.

I was legitimately impressed with the level of sheer dedication you put in to the overzealous, drooling anti-ADisms but then you just went and ruined it.
Zentetsuken

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:
wonder-ass wrote: yes if they make it in to the main hh discord we all voice in pvp fights they are called ALLIES for a reason you fucking moron :lol:

So let's get this straight.

You went to the great autistic-rage induced lengths of pulling a frame out of one of dozens of meteor fight videos just to help you try to prove that a random forum poster might be lying about the details of their pro-AD defense, but your over the top aspergy detective work just ended there? I mean, you understand how discord works, right? There can be both public and private vc channels within a discord server.

I was legitimately impressed with the level of sheer dedication you put in to the overzealous, drooling anti-ADisms but then you just went and ruined it.

No one cares about you, boot-licker.
DDDsDD999

Postby Sethfire » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:19 pm

I don't know who told you that HH has obtained every meteor but that is just simply factually false and can be easily disproven.

Sethfire

Postby Cajoes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:02 am

So did they just spend the entire amnesty period dropping evidence into the ocean and stashing the loot?
Cajoes

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements