Divine Intervention: Helfors/Never Neverland, Roasted

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Divine Intervention: Helfors/Never Neverland, Roasted

Postby Ardennesss » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:03 am

Cajoes wrote:So did they just spend the entire amnesty period dropping evidence into the ocean and stashing the loot?
Yep.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby vatas » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:57 am

Somebody may have said this already, but I'll say it without reading the whole thread.

Next time something like this happens, Jorbtar should immediately ban everyone even remotely affliated with the exploit and announce that they will remain banned until devs know how to reproduce the exploit.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Avu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:29 am

They should still ban the fuckers even now.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby boshaw » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:02 pm

vatas wrote:Somebody may have said this already, but I'll say it without reading the whole thread.

Next time something like this happens, Jorbtar should immediately ban everyone even remotely affliated with the exploit and announce that they will remain banned until devs know how to reproduce the exploit.

Yeah or they should have just locked the server before giving the warning. It's not like this group isn't known for exploiting and they took the warning time as a wakeup call to vault everything and try to ruin the world by spreading the bug, likely in an attempt to force a wipe knowing they were going to be nuked.
boshaw

Postby Oddity » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Prelude to World 12 thread when?
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby wlkk011 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:16 am

just one question: if all those buged players united to fight HH and only can get almost balance, what HH using to fight? anyone can tell me they are not using the same bug? i don't believe anyone don't use bugs can have any chance to do a "fight" with those who use bugs.
wlkk011

Postby azrid » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 am

wlkk011 wrote:just one question: if all those buged players united to fight HH and only can get almost balance, what HH using to fight? anyone can tell me they are not using the same bug? i don't believe anyone don't use bugs can have any chance to do a "fight" with those who use bugs.

You can get really high fep foods without cheating. It just takes more effort and resources to make.
azrid

Postby Zachary09 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:13 pm

azrid wrote:
wlkk011 wrote:just one question: if all those buged players united to fight HH and only can get almost balance, what HH using to fight? anyone can tell me they are not using the same bug? i don't believe anyone don't use bugs can have any chance to do a "fight" with those who use bugs.

You can get really high fep foods without cheating. It just takes more effort and resources to make.

*cough* bots *cough*
Zachary09

Postby Saxony4 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Zachary09 wrote:*cough* bots *cough*

Using a bot is cheating too
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:06 pm

Saxony4 wrote:
Zachary09 wrote:*cough* bots *cough*

Using a bot is cheating too

Only if a game makes an effort to discourage their use.... and then how do you prove someone is using bots? I mean, doesn't the client you use have some pretty bot-like functionality built in, or are you telling me you only use the standard client?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements