Game Development: Bog Turtle Boogaloo

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bog Turtle Boogaloo

Postby loskierek » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Considering removing hunger. Considering time gating questing. yes yes yes
loskierek

Postby Ants » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:14 pm

PRAS
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Ants » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:18 pm

Can we get a recolored version of this hat in pink or blue sometimes? It's beautiful.

And if someone kills loftar and steals his cape, can they keep it? Post pics of the fulgurite cape pls.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby sabinati » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Lobsters should now actually be possible to catch. Fulgurite cape awarded to loftar.

fuckin knew it
sabinati

Postby stickman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:23 pm

i am a little concerned if you plan to just remove hunger without making any other changes.

i really dont want to spend my entire time playing making food. i stopped eating last world because i couldn't stand feasting on hundred of peices of food and drinking stuff to reset my satiations. I worry if you simply just remove hunger then people will just have a bot with like 6 cubboard around them of food that satiate different things just eat all day long as the saitations expire.

My suggestion would be to get rid of energy instead of hunger.... endlessly drinking water and stuffing your face is a stupid mechanic that needs to go away. this would allow people who dig/mine/chop trees to not kill their hunger and eat like everyone else.
stickman

Postby Sollar » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:25 pm

Sollar

Postby sabinati » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:27 pm

maybe balance stuff better instead of removing entirely, like, just adjust the numbers around hunger/energy so it's not such a beating to upkeep energy for people who do heavy labor, lower the satiation percentages some, 40% satiation off of one food item is dumb
sabinati

Postby DatSheep » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:27 pm

>Lobsters should now actually be possible to catch. Fulgurite cape awarded to loftar.

TOp kek, now i can finally be a lobster fisherboi

>Made it so that unclaimed walls no longer require siege engines to demolish. They still have soak. Lowered soak of palisades.

So.. hand bashable if theyre unclaimed?

Nice hat, veri cute.
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby stya » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:27 pm

stickman wrote:My suggestion would be to get rid of energy instead of hunger.... endlessly drinking water and stuffing your face is a stupid mechanic that needs to go away. this would allow people who dig/mine/chop trees to not kill their hunger and eat like everyone else.

Like removing hunger would not allow people to not kill their hunger ¦]
stya

Postby stickman » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:31 pm

well the whole issue with hunger is its not fair to people who actually do work on their characters. so if you a miner or lumberjack you have to eat so much that your going to be in the 150% - 100% range always. meanwhile fighters and hunters dont use energy and and can stay in the 200% range. if energy was no longer in the game the miner could stay in the 200% bonus range as well and wouldn't be ruining his satiations eating crap to keep energy up.
stickman

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements