Game Development: Bog Turtle Boogaloo

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Bog Turtle Boogaloo

Postby pppp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:25 am

Instead of removing hunger, heavily nerf questing bonuses to hunger. Hunger should be acquired by not playing only (ugh, maybe salt). And give us at least one <<No FEP No Hunger>> food. Preferably a few.
pppp

Postby Potjeh » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:51 am

Remove hunger, quadruple regeneration time for satiations, buff satiation bonuses from drinks, add wounds from drinking.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby VertixenTV » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:53 am

stickman wrote:well the whole issue with hunger is its not fair to people who actually do work on their characters. so if you a miner or lumberjack you have to eat so much that your going to be in the 150% - 100% range always. meanwhile fighters and hunters dont use energy and and can stay in the 200% range. if energy was no longer in the game the miner could stay in the 200% bonus range as well and wouldn't be ruining his satiations eating crap to keep energy up.

Thats totally a bullshit... You know that you may have 1.2k% energy for 4% of hunger...?? Such as WWW, so please.... :)

@jorb
If you literally delete the hunger, then you turn your game into questing with feping race... So ppls will be even stronger and stronger, and they will just craft food 24h/7 to be DA BEST ON DA WORLD !! Do you really want it... ?

Satiations and hunger systems are nice to counter this, and you literally wanna get it of hunger so ppls will be eating + questings which will be even worse than questing nowdays...

I think you could get back the essence / substance / vitality for food, so making better QL foods would give better benefits such as less hunger per food and essence would do less % of satiation per food I think could be a nice idea to boost food a lil bit, because if you are really unlucky you rly get high satiations fast.
VertixenTV

Postby Granger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:29 am

VertixenTV wrote:I think you could get back the essence / substance / vitality for food

No.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No.

Tri-quality was complete unfun.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby 2d0x » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:31 am

jorb wrote:...
Small Fixes
-----------------------
[list]
[*] Fixed a bug causing produce from natural trees to be of decimal quality, rather than Q10.

It's fine! ヽ(´▽`)/
Excuse me, I don't speak English.
2d0x

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:32 am

VertixenTV wrote:Thats totally a bullshit... You know that you may have 1.2k% energy for 4% of hunger...?? Such as WWW, so please.... :)

So please what? You were making wild wilderness wurst since world start? I doubt it. I am a miner and for a long time my hunger level was totally fucked up because of this annoying system and this cheating business around players with ultra high stats only makes it that much worse. So many players struggling and complaining about this hunger system while a few guys were speeding ahead of everyone and that is how it tends to go even without cheating involved.
Kaios

Postby VertixenTV » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:45 am

Granger wrote:
VertixenTV wrote:I think you could get back the essence / substance / vitality for food

No.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No.

Tri-quality was complete unfun.

Only for food in this scenario, and why wouldnt it be good solution?

You get better QL, less satiation, less hunger, bigger FEPS... Now higher QL of food gives you better FEPS and thats it, making it tri-ql would boost it in decent way.

Kaios wrote:
VertixenTV wrote:Thats totally a bullshit... You know that you may have 1.2k% energy for 4% of hunger...?? Such as WWW, so please.... :)

So please what? You were making wild wilderness wurst since world start? I doubt it. I am a miner and for a long time my hunger level was totally fucked up because of this annoying system and this cheating business around players with ultra high stats only makes it that much worse. So many players struggling and complaining about this hunger system while a few guys were speeding ahead of everyone and that is how it tends to go even without cheating involved.

Same as warriors/hunters do not eat super baked goods, chesees, sasuages and so on as a warrior as world starts, lolz.
I a miner myself and I do not have problems with energy filling it quickly for low hunger nor feping str as a miner.
Last edited by VertixenTV on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
VertixenTV

Postby VertixenTV » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:50 am

to delte
I've edited ^ post
VertixenTV

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:22 pm

VertixenTV wrote:Same as warriors/hunters do not eat super baked goods, chesees, sasuages and so on as a warrior as world starts, lolz.
I a miner myself and I do not have problems with energy filling it quickly for low hunger nor feping str as a miner.

Yeah it's much easier now at this stage compared to some time ago but my "miner" is also my "fighter" is it the same for you? Or are you splitting those attributes and LP between characters? And I don't see your point about baked goods, cheese, etc. because those things don't provide high energy. Some sausages provide a decent amount but again the satiations and hunger from eating just a few really fucks things up for FEP gain and obviously I did not restrict my diet to grasshoppers this whole time while only mixing strength food in when I'm trying to build up a character that can do multiple things.
Kaios

Postby Hasta » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:26 pm

"Make zounds of alts for every task and stop complaining". That's how those usually answer me when I bitch about miner's FEP disadvantage :<
Hasta

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements