Game Development: Cigar Box

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Cigar Box

Postby sabinati » Sun May 05, 2019 4:39 am

jorb wrote:[*] All non-water drinks now restore about 10% energy per gulp you drink of them. Milk restores about 2%. Scales with quality. The drinks' preffered drinking vessel matters.

and what's the preferred drinking vessel for cider? i am guessing mead is the drinking horn?

also you can drink apple juice but not grape juice, cape please

btw apples don't give enough juice, or apple trees don't give enough apples, to make cider practical.
sabinati

Postby Oldimaru » Sun May 05, 2019 5:27 am

jorb wrote:
LaserSaysPew wrote:Let's say I have a 3 quest per day limit. If I don't quest for a week will I have 21 quests limit accumulated?

Yes.

1. Does it mean if i`m not leader and get 12 quest per day, i can accumulate it ammount bigger then leader(or 10% of leaders doesnt matter) and one day done all of accumulated pool and be the greatest leader of quest-grinders?
2. And if we have 10% leaders, all twink count? or from 10k exp(for example)? can group of people with bots spam twinks for decrease 10% of people to 30% if i expect this idea correctly = example
(we have 10k peoples 1k of them leaders and get 3 quest per day after some delay
evil bot-slavers spam 20k sprucecaps then
we have 10k peoples + 20k twinks and 3k people get only 3 quest per day) right?
Oldimaru

Postby nosfirebird » Sun May 05, 2019 6:55 am

jorb wrote:
Key Fixes
-----------------------
[list]
[*] Made it so that satiations disappear faster the more satiated you are. The intention being to incentivize eating at lower satiation levels. Satiations generally disappear in about two days, rather than one, to compensate.

restore drinks should be exempt from this
nosfirebird

Postby Spin2Win » Sun May 05, 2019 6:58 am

epic
Sic Parvis Magna; Greatness from small beginnings.
Spin2Win

Postby jorb » Sun May 05, 2019 7:58 am

blank2 wrote:buying new hat broke my game, now i cant receive items from hf. rip

Sorry about that. Should be fixed now.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jorb » Sun May 05, 2019 8:01 am

sabinati wrote:and what's the preferred drinking vessel for cider? i am guessing mead is the drinking horn?

also you can drink apple juice but not grape juice, cape please

btw apples don't give enough juice, or apple trees don't give enough apples, to make cider practical.

Mead is horn, yeah Made it the tankard for Cider, actually. Not sure what it should be. Glass?

Will make a tooltip for drinks with all relevant info.

Will look at all those.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby Avu » Sun May 05, 2019 8:04 am

Did you seriously fucking nerf satiations again? Jesus fuck.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby jorb » Sun May 05, 2019 8:04 am

Oldimaru wrote:
jorb wrote:
LaserSaysPew wrote:Let's say I have a 3 quest per day limit. If I don't quest for a week will I have 21 quests limit accumulated?

Yes.

1. Does it mean if i`m not leader and get 12 quest per day, i can accumulate it ammount bigger then leader(or 10% of leaders doesnt matter) and one day done all of accumulated pool and be the greatest leader of quest-grinders?

No, the accumulation pool is the same for everyone, but you fill it faster the closer to zero completed quests you have.

2. And if we have 10% leaders, all twink count? or from 10k exp(for example)? can group of people with bots spam twinks for decrease 10% of people to 30% if i expect this idea correctly = example
(we have 10k peoples 1k of them leaders and get 3 quest per day after some delay
evil bot-slavers spam 20k sprucecaps then
we have 10k peoples + 20k twinks and 3k people get only 3 quest per day) right?

U wot, m8? Twink? No clue what you're really trying to ask, but, no, none of this should be a thing.

jorb

Postby jorb » Sun May 05, 2019 8:06 am

Avu wrote:Did you seriously fucking nerf satiations again? Jesus fuck.

The primary intention was to remove the incentive to log in every five minutes to eat a piece of food.

jorb

Postby jorb » Sun May 05, 2019 8:08 am

jordancoles wrote:It would be so much better if we could open the cigar box and take cigars out/store cigars

Cigar storage was actually somewhat of an issue in my base and this would've actually been a nice solution

Yuck, but will consider.

jorb

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements