Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby jorb » Fri May 17, 2019 1:06 pm

jordancoles wrote:muh hats


We can and will take breaks and vacations, and do not deliver hats 52 weeks out of the year. Manage expectations accordingly.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
User avatar
jorb
 
Posts: 16869
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 am
Location: Here, there and everywhere.

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby Kaios » Fri May 17, 2019 1:21 pm

jorb wrote:(No feedback except you now dismissing it offhand, of course. Oh well.)


There is no feedback because it's not being used and that makes it useless, except for the wrecking ball and feedback on cascade issues in that regard has been given.

Why would you pick that out of the other things I mentioned anyways, siege is really low on my personal list of priority. Higher priority would be more like major bugs, combat, realm related stuff.
User avatar
Kaios
 
Posts: 8104
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 am

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby Hasta » Fri May 17, 2019 1:31 pm

jorb wrote:there's been approximately no feedback on the recent changes we have made to it, so I'd like to know why.


Erm... because sieging is neither rewarding nor fun and ultimately isn't worth the effort required, and noone is bored enough or pissed enough at someone to do it just for the sake of it?
User avatar
Hasta
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:27 pm

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri May 17, 2019 1:32 pm

Kaios wrote:
jorb wrote:(No feedback except you now dismissing it offhand, of course. Oh well.)


There is no feedback because it's not being used and that makes it useless, except for the wrecking ball and feedback on cascade issues in that regard has been given.

Why would you pick that out of the other things I mentioned anyways, siege is really low on my personal list of priority. Higher priority would be more like major bugs, combat, realm related stuff.


How many of your mouth-frothing over critical sprucecap essays do you think he actually read from end to end before he just started disregarding your posts? God, if he spent time reading even half the walls of text you spew out on this forum we would never get any updates. Did you think he had a little notepad on his desktop somewhere outlining "Kaois's hierarchy of update priorities" ? Jesus christ.
Image

god beer me strength
User avatar
Zentetsuken
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:07 pm
Location: Serbia

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby Kaios » Fri May 17, 2019 1:43 pm

hey pal that's pretty offensive it's not easy to make 8000 effort posts but i'm trying harder than shubla alright

anyways that's not what I meant at all I'm only offering my opinion not saying he has to make my or anyone's perspective their main priority
User avatar
Kaios
 
Posts: 8104
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 am

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby jordancoles » Fri May 17, 2019 6:19 pm

All I know is that my suggestions better be the main priority or I'm gonna be pist
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 12799
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby Granger » Fri May 17, 2019 7:19 pm

jordancoles wrote:All I know is that my suggestions better be the main priority or I'm gonna be pist

Queue at the end of the line.
Please check Announcements, Game Guides, GLoSQ before posting questions, search is your friend.
Follow the Bug Report HOWTO to ease solving your issue and, in general, The Rules.
User avatar
Granger
 
Posts: 8981
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby sabinati » Fri May 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Granger wrote:
jordancoles wrote:All I know is that my suggestions better be the main priority or I'm gonna be pist

Queue at the end of the line.


jordancoles has more posts than you so he's higher priority than you
User avatar
sabinati
 
Posts: 15322
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:25 am
Location: View active topics

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby Kaios » Fri May 17, 2019 9:34 pm

sabinati wrote:
Granger wrote:
jordancoles wrote:All I know is that my suggestions better be the main priority or I'm gonna be pist

Queue at the end of the line.


jordancoles has more posts than you so he's higher priority than you


oh no that means shubla's suggestions have higher priority than me and Granger too
User avatar
Kaios
 
Posts: 8104
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 am

Re: Game Development: Perry Flotsam

Postby sabinati » Fri May 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Kaios wrote:
sabinati wrote:
jordancoles has more posts than you so he's higher priority than you


oh no that means shubla's suggestions have higher priority than me and Granger too


sad but true, enjoy your hornet lobotomy
User avatar
sabinati
 
Posts: 15322
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:25 am
Location: View active topics

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests