Game Development: Rat Fries

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Rat Fries

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:48 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:I'd be happy to go back to swimming in chases, but I reeeeeaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy don't want pearl diver, moccasins, walrus cape, seal pants, cache charm to be mandatory instead. Plus, I've never played at a time when both drinking slowed you, and you had to swim. I bet it would be brutal to have significant lower const than the person chasing you, but maybe it wouldn't be significant beyond a certain point.

the clothing doesnt increase swimming speed, it increases swimming duration. pearldiver/fisher would be required, but fisher already is because of strider and the difference of not having pearldiver doesn't seem too significant. the boots are so rare that it becoming mandatory is not the case at all. id much rather have all these than these bullshit coracles
ChildhoodObesity

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:01 am

Getting dunked by a guy in moccasins with pearl diver would still be unpleasant, but probs better than getting dunked 'cause you're standing there waiting to get into your coracle for 3 years I guess
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Kaios » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:02 am

I was complaining about coracle script before it was cool
Kaios

Postby killette2 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:13 am

What about tamable rats that can be bred to fight other rats?
killette2

Postby WESKERBOY » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:41 am

killette2 wrote:What about tamable rats that can be bred to fight other rats?

Dude u are a genius D:
W5 hermit
W6 hermit
Dropout
1/2 w11 hermit other 1/2 citizen of Arkona
WESKERBOY

Postby Headchef » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:49 pm

killette2 wrote:What about tamable rats that can be bred to fight other rats?

Yes tamable rats that dig holes under enemy palisade and bring them the plague, best idea 8-)
Headchef

Postby KwonChiMin » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Headchef wrote:Yes tamable rats that dig holes under enemy palisade and bring them the plague, best idea 8-)

Can`t we just shoot them with catapults?
KwonChiMin

Postby Ants » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:26 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:I'd be happy to go back to swimming in chases, but I reeeeeaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyy don't want pearl diver, moccasins, walrus cape, seal pants, cache charm to be mandatory instead. Plus, I've never played at a time when both drinking slowed you, and you had to swim. I bet it would be brutal to have significant lower const than the person chasing you, but maybe it wouldn't be significant beyond a certain point.

the clothing doesnt increase swimming speed, it increases swimming duration. pearldiver/fisher would be required, but fisher already is because of strider and the difference of not having pearldiver doesn't seem too significant. the boots are so rare that it becoming mandatory is not the case at all. id much rather have all these than these bullshit coracles

They're not rare at all if you use entrails in water spots where there's no fish. Or was that fixed?
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Cimmera » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:56 pm

Really sucked logging in to find all my frying pan recipes that I've been making for weeks now vanished even tho I already had a frying pan. Because it was given to me it didn't count so off I scrambled to get the mats to make my own to get my recipes back. You couldn't have grandfathered this in? I thought my game broke when I realized how many recipes had gone missing.
Cimmera

Postby DatSheep » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:01 pm

rip, have been burned out from hnh finally for at least a month now. update looks interesting tho. hats r also... quite something :ugeek:
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Previous

Return to Announcements