Game Development: Ceiling Pear

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Ceiling Pear

Postby Kaios » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:52 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:i think its a bit dumb to class people running a kingdom or controlling a continent as NABS tho...

I never said that and I don't understand how that relates to what my point is, you know better than most how easy expanding a realm is and everything related to realm expansion and challenging is mostly performed through alts anyways.

Having high will requirements means only top players can utilize cross-continent travel at great distances, having low will requirements means easier transportation of throwaway alts and gives a greater incentive to building villages and charters at every single decent resource or strategic location. Not very ideal either way in my opinion.

Serious question are there any realms besides Hedgehugs, AD, and Leviathan's Wake that actually have buffs competitive to those realms?
Kaios

Postby Ants » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:18 am

Kaios wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:i think its a bit dumb to class people running a kingdom or controlling a continent as NABS tho...

I never said that and I don't understand how that relates to what my point is, you know better than most how easy expanding a realm is and everything related to realm expansion and challenging is mostly performed through alts anyways.

Having high will requirements means only top players can utilize cross-continent travel at great distances, having low will requirements means easier transportation of throwaway alts and gives a greater incentive to building villages and charters at every single decent resource or strategic location. Not very ideal either way in my opinion.

Serious question are there any realms besides Hedgehugs, AD, and Leviathan's Wake that actually have buffs competitive to those realms?

So let's keep the will requirement somewhere in the middle.

There's only one other active realm that I know of and that's Therion. I don't know much about them, though. A few months ago their buffs were about equal to Yggdrasil's.

In your case, Yggdrasil isn't competitive because you don't have enough people building cairns or challenging cairns.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby sabinati » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:58 am

Ants wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:VERY COOL!!! will requirements are a bit lame tho. think its like 500 will to travel 120 or so minimaps

ye lower will requirement only titans can travel which tbh isnt fair.

What if smoking hemp would give you a will buff/decrease travel weariness? That could be useful and might make hemp buds worthwhile again.

what if pipeweed was a thing that did that already
sabinati

Postby Ants » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 am

sabinati wrote:what if pipeweed was a thing that did that already

Oh hey you're right, it can give you +10 will. That should probably be buffed.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:10 am

Hello, 650 will here. How much you nerds gonna pay me to move garbage between charters? : P
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby jock » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:15 am

Cancel the cs change and bring back revert roads.

It is the middle ground. A good rpad network will help woth the travel without cutting out the oceans and maintain the localisation of continents markets.
jock

Postby NeoBasilisk » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 am

People play this game like it's their job, and an occasional 1 hour boat ride is too much?
NeoBasilisk

Postby jordancoles » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:20 am

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jordancoles » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:23 am

Actually, it's kinda cool looking on a wall

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby sabinati » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:27 am

uh hey jorb can we attach those to cart and wagon wheels somehow thanks in advance
sabinati

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements