Game Development: Butchered Bollocks

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Butchered Bollocks

Postby iamahh » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:36 pm

dead animals could have a 4th option "100% everything"
iamahh

Postby SnowWiggles » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:14 am

Yall are bitching over the updates, at least you didn't log out of the game inside of your village (that has no water), on your own plot (that has no water). And died of drowning hours later in the middle of the night. And no one know why. Enjoy.
SnowWiggles

Postby Hasta » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:45 am

This sounds like a murder mystery.
Hasta

Postby vatas » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:33 pm

SnowWiggles wrote:Yall are bitching over the updates, at least you didn't log out of the game inside of your village (that has no water), on your own plot (that has no water). And died of drowning hours later in the middle of the night. And no one know why. Enjoy.

Occam's razor says someone somehow acquired your password and decided to troll you. Of course it is still possible that something went totally wrong and your character's location data was corrupted/bugged/glitched.

At least that's what I get from your post. If you logged back and received drowning damage and/or your character shows on your account page to clearly having died from Asphyxiation damage, then there is clause for thorough investigation.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Tipul » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:09 am

dageir wrote:I am so glad quince got a boost. It is a staple food.

do so you can put crusty pepper in the mounds will be easier[color=#8000BF][color=#FFFF80][color=#FFFF40][/color][/color][/color]
Tipul

Postby ASTAROTH » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:10 am

Is it just me but after patch cant get "Cave Angler Light" any more from them? bug?
ASTAROTH

Postby Tati » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:44 pm

ASTAROTH wrote:Is it just me but after patch cant get "Cave Angler Light" any more from them? bug?

the same problem
Tati

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:08 am

ASTAROTH wrote:Is it just me but after patch cant get "Cave Angler Light" any more from them? bug?

jorb wrote:Animals that died before the update you can probably forget about.

Fixed the cave angler thing on dev server.

Strongly doubt bollocks from females.

From here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=66008#p835372
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby DonZone » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:22 am

sad... really sad.... no Lights... no life
DonZone

Postby dafels » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:36 pm

so when are you going to quit making these random patches, implementing random stuff and get back to fix the longstanding issues on the basics of the game that makes a huge impact for the players:

make combat more based on skill, it is absurd to have a combat where there is endless stat growth and stat based combat at the same time.
fast travel mechanics
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements