Game Development: Stalking Garden

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Stalking Garden

Postby sabinati » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:32 pm

singular stalk
sabinati

Postby Kaios » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:11 am

Did anyone actually find a stalk at all yet? What’s the point in adding things that are so rare no one ever runs in to them, seems like a useless change that you could have spent time working on something useful or improving one of the other additions that you have forgotten about.
Kaios

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:13 am

Kaios wrote:Did anyone actually find a stalk at all yet? What’s the point in adding things that are so rare no one ever runs in to them, seems like a useless change that you could have spent time working on something useful or improving one of the other additions that you have forgotten about.

stop
Zentetsuken

Postby KitsuneG » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:14 am

Kaios wrote:Did anyone actually find a stalk at all yet? What’s the point in adding things that are so rare no one ever runs in to them, seems like a useless change that you could have spent time working on something useful or improving one of the other additions that you have forgotten about.

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Burrower_Stalks

few people reports.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Kaios » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:23 am

Oh, so they are like salt but decrease satiation instead of hunger. Meh, I think a few players will run bots to search around for them but otherwise they don’t really have much value in my opinion. Not like any of the casual players that are still active will catch up to 1k+ attributes and higher anyways that faction dudes have, those beans will likely end up helping them raise their stats further though.
Kaios

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:49 am

Kaios wrote:Oh, so they are like salt but decrease satiation instead of hunger. Meh, I think a few players will run bots to search around for them but otherwise they don’t really have much value in my opinion. Not like any of the casual players that are still active will catch up to 1k+ attributes and higher anyways that faction dudes have, those beans will likely end up helping them raise their stats further though.

it must be exhausting being so angry all the time
Zentetsuken

Postby Kaios » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:50 am

I just woke up so I feel great, but you must have a pretty boring life if you're spending time following me around a forum commenting on every post I make like a lost puppy dog.
Kaios

Previous

Return to Announcements