Game Development: Fealty Fountain

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Fealty Fountain

Postby jorb » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:29 pm

Not convinced that a discussion on the merits/dismertis of ganging up on Kaios belongs in C&I either.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Ants » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:30 pm

jorb wrote:Not convinced that a discussion on the merits/dismertis of ganging up on Kaios belongs in C&I either.

Astarisk could take it to the inn of Brodgar, maybe? He's not being ganged up on, though.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Kaios » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:42 pm

Ants wrote:
Kaios wrote:A private realm? What the fuck is a private realm? You mean like something AD would create in order to benefit their main realm such as Never Neverland? I've never used authority of a realm unless it’s absolutely necessary but you must be delusional if you think the main realms don’t take advantage of all the authority that pours in through the exp events for their own personal benefit.

It's a private realm because no one except your core group benefits from it, very few people are allowed to get oathed or invited to your discord and you ban everyone you don't like from public kingdom chat.

Only players that get banned to my knowledge are idiots like you spamming up the chat with nonsense or saying rude things. You don't need to join a discord chat to benefit from the realm, you don't need to be oathed to benefit from the bonuses. State Funeral is the smallest use of realm authority, no one really dies often enough for it to be commonly used and nothing is stopping anyone from asking. There is one, possibly two realms that have the capability to drain auth t o spend on stuff like gilding and mine song and it's certainly not the realm I'm in. Does AD oath in random dudes and let them start draining authority just because they want to be inclusive? Does Hedgehugs? Well Water is pretty much free to anyone because the only cost is raising the quality of the well so that's another thing that there is no reason to hoard but even raising that reaches a limit for the smaller realms.

You're telling tales out of school.
Kaios

Postby KwonChiMin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:54 pm

jorb wrote:Not convinced that a discussion on the merits/dismertis of ganging up on Kaios belongs in C&I either.

Discussion developed and here`s what`s new.
KwonChiMin

Postby Astarisk » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Ants wrote:

Astarisk could take it to the inn of Brodgar, maybe? He's not being ganged up on, though.

Na, I'll respect what jorb says and keep that discussion free of the forum boards. I don't need to point out that a quick search reveals that 5% of your entire posting history involves the phrase kaios. You guys proved my point well enough without me being involved. I just wanna fix the quick misconception that you think I am YGG. I think I've been on their landmass for a total of 10 minutes this world. I haven't even seen what their place looks like.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Ants » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:33 pm

Astarisk wrote:
Ants wrote:

Na, I'll respect what jorb says and keep that discussion free of the forum boards. I don't need to point out that a quick search reveals that 5% of your entire posting history involves the phrase kaios. You guys proved my point well enough without me being involved. I just wanna fix the quick misconception that you think I am YGG. I think I've been on their landmass for a total of 10 minutes this world. I haven't even seen what their place looks like.

Oh, my bad. I assumed you were from Yggdrasil because you've white knighted for them several times before. :oops:

Kaios wrote:
Ants wrote:
Kaios wrote:A private realm? What the fuck is a private realm? You mean like something AD would create in order to benefit their main realm such as Never Neverland? I've never used authority of a realm unless it’s absolutely necessary but you must be delusional if you think the main realms don’t take advantage of all the authority that pours in through the exp events for their own personal benefit.

It's a private realm because no one except your core group benefits from it, very few people are allowed to get oathed or invited to your discord and you ban everyone you don't like from public kingdom chat.

Only players that get banned to my knowledge are idiots like you spamming up the chat with nonsense or saying rude things. You don't need to join a discord chat to benefit from the realm, you don't need to be oathed to benefit from the bonuses. State Funeral is the smallest use of realm authority, no one really dies often enough for it to be commonly used and nothing is stopping anyone from asking. There is one, possibly two realms that have the capability to drain auth t o spend on stuff like gilding and mine song and it's certainly not the realm I'm in. Does AD oath in random dudes and let them start draining authority just because they want to be inclusive? Does Hedgehugs? Well Water is pretty much free to anyone because the only cost is raising the quality of the well so that's another thing that there is no reason to hoard but even raising that reaches a limit for the smaller realms.

You're telling tales out of school.

Your knowledge is wrong, because people who didn't say anything got banned just for not being on your side. Maybe no one told you about it but it absolutely happened. Being oathed doesn't give you the ability to drain authority, it just gives you access to private kingdom chat unless the king decides to give you more permissions. Finally, your bonuses suck and not everyone would consider living under them a "benefit".

Anyways, I'm done discussing this here. If you wanna talk more, let's start a thread elsewhere.
Ants

Postby Dakkan » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:50 pm

Astarisk wrote:
Ants wrote:

I heard you founded YGG
Dakkan

Postby Kaios » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:37 am

Ants wrote:Your knowledge is wrong, because people who didn't say anything got banned just for not being on your side. Maybe no one told you about it but it absolutely happened. Being oathed doesn't give you the ability to drain authority, it just gives you access to private kingdom chat unless the king decides to give you more permissions. Finally, your bonuses suck and not everyone would consider living under them a "benefit".

Anyways, I'm done discussing this here. If you wanna talk more, let's start a thread elsewhere.

You have to talk in the realm chat first before you can be banned from it and since you’re the only one complaining about ot I’m skeptical it’s true and I don’t care if no one bothered to contact anyone in any case. Being oathed doesn’t give you the ability to drain that’s right but that is not what I asked, of course I know that. I asked if AD or Hedgehugs give those permissions to random people? No? Why should we? Public realm chat is there for a reason, fealty stone was created to be used by non-oathed players for a reason, and there is absolutely no good reason to oath in people you don’t know when you have such a loser like yourself attempting to get spies inside. It is the unfortunate reality of this game but I prefer to deal with players for awhile and get to know them before I do anything like oath them in to the realm.
Kaios

Postby The_Blode » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:28 pm

The_Blode

Postby Ants » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:10 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ants wrote:Your knowledge is wrong, because people who didn't say anything got banned just for not being on your side. Maybe no one told you about it but it absolutely happened. Being oathed doesn't give you the ability to drain authority, it just gives you access to private kingdom chat unless the king decides to give you more permissions. Finally, your bonuses suck and not everyone would consider living under them a "benefit".

You have to talk in the realm chat first before you can be banned from it and since you’re the only one complaining about ot I’m skeptical it’s true and I don’t care if no one bothered to contact anyone in any case. Being oathed doesn’t give you the ability to drain that’s right but that is not what I asked, of course I know that. I asked if AD or Hedgehugs give those permissions to random people? No? Why should we? Public realm chat is there for a reason, fealty stone was created to be used by non-oathed players for a reason, and there is absolutely no good reason to oath in people you don’t know when you have such a loser like yourself attempting to get spies inside. It is the unfortunate reality of this game but I prefer to deal with players for awhile and get to know them before I do anything like oath them in to the realm.

About fealty stones: can they really be built by people who haven't been oathed? If so, holy shit. Terrible idea. Now random people can build fealty stones + claimed palisades to extend a realm. The cairn system was already pretty bad, but this is just making it worse :?

I assumed fealty stones could only be built by oathed people. My bad.
Ants

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements