Game Development: Fealty Fountain

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Fealty Fountain

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:13 pm

stickman wrote:about realms. with depleting player base its actually getting to the point where smaller realms have to quest to keep authority up. which makes it a chore.. which then makes you not want to play because the only thing your doing is checking your chickens and trying to quest for no reason... eventually there will only probably be 3 realms viable due to not enough players in certain areas... sure i think some people have bots for this... but i dont think thats the point. I think 2 smaller realms are out of authority already.

if a small realm is draining 40k a day that means you would need 20-40 active players to keep that up getting a few lore events each day.. but i imagine if you did a census on the NW, N, central and NE continents there are VERY few active players, its a ghosttown on all of them, i have been going around abit questing and i have not run into anyone in a month maybe. And if they are playing they are just maintaining their farm or something because they are not going outside their walls. I just feel like realms have degraded into another unfun chore ontop of all the other chores u need to do

If the Realm can`t keep up with it`s authority - that Realm isn`t needed and should be overran by another one. Its pretty natural.
KwonChiMin

Postby dafels » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Or the authority upkeep is set too ridicolous for the current player count
dafels

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:41 pm

dafels wrote:Or the authority upkeep is set too ridicolous for the current player count

Animal upkeep is set too ridiculous for the amount of time I want to play the game etc
KwonChiMin

Postby tyrtix » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:42 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:
dafels wrote:Or the authority upkeep is set too ridicolous for the current player count

Animal upkeep is set too ridiculous for the amount of time I want to play the game etc

or "i did a 6k tiles farm and don't have time to work on it 'bcause chores"
I could be upset because i live on an island and cannot make a reign by myself or maintain it...hehhe
tyrtix

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:00 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:If the Realm can`t keep up with it`s authority - that Realm isn`t needed and should be overran by another one. Its pretty natural.

Do you have any idea of how realm authority works? Do you know anything about realms at all? Have you ever ran a realm or done anything related to realm expansion? Is there even a tiny inkling in your brain about where all of the players in the world may be located? No? Okay then.
Kaios

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:35 pm

Kaios wrote:
KwonChiMin wrote:If the Realm can`t keep up with it`s authority - that Realm isn`t needed and should be overran by another one. Its pretty natural.

Do you have any idea of how realm authority works? Do you know anything about realms at all? Have you ever ran a realm or done anything related to realm expansion? Is there even a tiny inkling in your brain about where all of the players in the world may be located? No? Okay then.

What is this crybaby shit we have here? I guess it is from some unneeded realms from the north? That just parasited there from server start. First buff guarded marches x5... Ofc now you just cry for upkeep cause all of your citizens left your shitty realm.
KwonChiMin

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:46 pm

lol there's been more than one world with realms and all of what you say is incorrect anyways

There have only been seven realms total this world, Hedgehugs, AD, Leviathan's Wake, Yggdrasill, Therion, Veggie Ninjas, Never Neverland. Five out of those seven realms might as well have all been the same realm considering their relationship to each other and three of those five realms either don't exist any longer (Never Neverland) or are out of authority (Therion and Veggie Ninjas). So does their authority upkeep have anything to do with the realm I am in or are you just spouting some shit?
Kaios

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 pm

Kaios wrote:lol there's been more than one world with realms and all of what you say is incorrect anyways

There have only been seven realms total this world, Hedgehugs, AD, Leviathan's Wake, Yggdrasill, Therion, Veggie Ninjas, Never Neverland. Five out of those seven realms might as well have all been the same realm considering their relationship to each other and three of those five realms either don't exist any longer (Never Neverland) or are out of authority (Therion and Veggie Ninjas). So does their authority upkeep have anything to do with the realm I am in or are you just spouting some shit?

Nevers got wiped, Veggies administration left like 2-3 months ago to play some other game, Therion was some small unneeded kingdom like Yggdrasil. So, yes. Those just prove my point.
KwonChiMin

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:04 pm

Yeah if you view realms as a tool to win more then I guess you're right, who cares about anyone else.
Kaios

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:14 pm

Kaios wrote:Yeah if you view realms as a tool to win more then I guess you're right, who cares about anyone else.

But what is other reason to create a Realm? Just parasite on hermits who happen to live on your territory to have your own Realm funerals (if you die to ants) and take from the box to study shit curios while not doing anything even to proc random events? Well that was what your realm doing from world start. Now... Cry more.
KwonChiMin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements