Game Development: Fealty Fountain

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Fealty Fountain

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:17 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:
Kaios wrote:Yeah if you view realms as a tool to win more then I guess you're right, who cares about anyone else.

But what is other reason to create a Realm? Just parasite on hermits who happen to live on your territory to have your own Realm funerals (if you die to ants) and take from the box to study shit curios while not doing anything even to proc random events? Well that was what your realm doing from world start. Now... Cry more.

haha like I said you don't actually know anything you're just pulling assumptions straight out of your butthole. I'm not mad I promise you that but you sound rather upset about something although I'm not sure what it is. For a 2010 user you sure do possess an incredible lack of knowledge.
Kaios

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:24 pm

Kaios wrote:
KwonChiMin wrote:
Kaios wrote:Yeah if you view realms as a tool to win more then I guess you're right, who cares about anyone else.

But what is other reason to create a Realm? Just parasite on hermits who happen to live on your territory to have your own Realm funerals (if you die to ants) and take from the box to study shit curios while not doing anything even to proc random events? Well that was what your realm doing from world start. Now... Cry more.

haha like I said you don't actually know anything you're just pulling assumptions straight out of your butthole. I'm not mad I promise you that but you sound rather upset about something although I'm not sure what it is. For a 2010 user you sure do possess an incredible lack of knowledge.

ye-ye... are you crying just cause you have no authority to delay challenges anymore?
KwonChiMin

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:26 pm

ya sure :roll:

there's no reason to delay challenges btw when it's so easy to replace any cairns bashed or destroy enemy cairns in the 2 hour window
Kaios

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Kaios wrote:ya sure :roll:

there's no reason to delay challenges btw when it's so easy to replace any cairns bashed or destroy enemy cairns in the 2 hour window

Time to drop that GM buff?
KwonChiMin

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:01 pm

The stuff you're saying doesn't even make sense. What exactly defines an "unneeded" realm? The buffs? The players? Are there "unneeded" players as well? You're pretty much saying you're fine with the level of activity being so small that only a few realms can survive. Maybe if the whole world was claimed by one realm that would be most ideal for you? Then everyone can be on the same side and hold hands and you can grind quality forever with the best buffs while you kiss each other on the lips.
Kaios

Postby KwonChiMin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:34 pm

There are always 2-3 worthy realm each world. Other than that either don`t have power to maintain territory, or authority to maintain buffs. This world created even bigger reason to have few "super-powers".
And "world without sides" is your idea, not mine. So piss off back in your marches to cry about lost authority.
KwonChiMin

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:39 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:There are always 2-3 worthy realm each world. Other than that either don`t have power to maintain territory, or authority to maintain buffs. This world created even bigger reason to have few "super-powers".

If you think realms are supposed to be relegated to only the most powerful factions to enjoy that is your opinion. What do you think AD and Hedgehugs spend their authority on? I'm sure they are only buffing a well and they aren't using any authority for gilding or mine song. :P

KwonChiMin wrote:And "world without sides" is your idea, not mine. So piss off back in your marches to cry about lost authority.

Not really, you're advocating that the current status of realms is fine and currently there is... hold on I need a minute to think about this... approximately zero conflicts happening apart from felix trying to raid everyone?
Kaios

Postby CaveHermit » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:20 pm

Kaios wrote:
KwonChiMin wrote:There are always 2-3 worthy realm each world. Other than that either don`t have power to maintain territory, or authority to maintain buffs. This world created even bigger reason to have few "super-powers".

If you think realms are supposed to be relegated to only the most powerful factions to enjoy that is your opinion. What do you think AD and Hedgehugs spend their authority on? I'm sure they are only buffing a well and they aren't using any authority for gilding or mine song. :P

KwonChiMin wrote:And "world without sides" is your idea, not mine. So piss off back in your marches to cry about lost authority.

Not really, you're advocating that the current status of realms is fine and currently there is... hold on I need a minute to think about this... approximately zero conflicts happening apart from felix trying to raid everyone?

Kaios YGG/HH/Worms its not everyone..... Show me another base what i raid. PLIZ :|
lets make 3v3 and if you win i promise to stop trying raid YGG kaios :(
CaveHermit

Postby Kaios » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:28 pm

I wasn't knocking you for that bro my point is that it's really the only thing that amounts to "conflict" at the moment. Regardless of what I think of it, you are attempting to create your own fun in this sandbox game and that is something I would have trouble hating on.
Kaios

Postby Ants » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Embers wrote:To be honest, fealty stones sound like just another palisade/claim exploitfiesta waiting to happen. Also wouldn't it be better to make it an another realm object with separate setting of allowing to build fealty stones? I mean i'm all happy for the super anxious molerats to have their mines covered by the kingdom, but isn't it a little bit weird that they don't need to notify anyone in a kingdom, or even be a member of one?

Yeah, being able to put these things wherever without getting approval from the king seems like a bad idea. I could see members of rival realms using spies to extend an opponent's realm over their farms/mines/whatever needs buffs that they need and don't have.

Kaios wrote:The stuff you're saying doesn't even make sense. What exactly defines an "unneeded" realm? The buffs? The players? Are there "unneeded" players as well? You're pretty much saying you're fine with the level of activity being so small that only a few realms can survive. Maybe if the whole world was claimed by one realm that would be most ideal for you? Then everyone can be on the same side and hold hands and you can grind quality forever with the best buffs while you kiss each other on the lips.

Realms that can't compete are unneeded. If the siege system worked properly, they wouldn't even exist. Yggdrasil is a symptom of the game's current state... :(
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements