Game Development: Wandering Chevon

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Wandering Chevon

Postby jordancoles » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:39 pm

Imagine giving the best/most expensive combat ring Will instead of CON and less MC than thanes for 2 bars and 1 ore of meteorite
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby CaveHermit » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:46 pm

We have already rings for MC fighters now should be for UAC Fighters. 15STr 15Cons 10Agi 10UAC. :|
CaveHermit

Postby borka » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:06 pm

And i thought i'd be a ring giving cooking ... on our way to 5 Star kitchens ... cooking sim to the max ... ;)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby shubla » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:13 pm

You should stop adding new credos and instead change the mechanics so people with some other things in life to do than play HnH can get more than 2 credos out of the 200 that we currently have :roll:
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Colin500 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:15 pm

Jesus christ, by telling you that credos are terrible, tedious and should serve as a tutorial to the game I didn't mean that you should add another one!
Colin500

Postby KwonChiMin » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:20 pm

shubla wrote:You should stop adding new credos and instead change the mechanics so people with some other things in life to do than play HnH can get more than 2 credos out of the 200 that we currently have :roll:

credo is not instabuff mechanic, stop crying.
KwonChiMin

Postby stya » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:04 pm

KwonChiMin wrote:
shubla wrote:You should stop adding new credos and instead change the mechanics so people with some other things in life to do than play HnH can get more than 2 credos out of the 200 that we currently have :roll:

Ironically I agree with Shubla, which is extremly rare... I'd like to see how many characters will get this credo within one or two months, my guess is the number will be ridiculously small due to the amount/difficulty of quests.

Those who had mystic and went for cave hermit will need to do a 90 quests-credo.
Those who had nomad and went for herder will need 80 quests.
The lucky ones who went just for mystic+nomad will still need 60 quests.

Now let's hope the set of quests does not include too many long study quests / broken quests / get a rare event quests...
stya

Postby KwonChiMin » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:15 pm

stya wrote:
KwonChiMin wrote:

Ironically I agree with Shubla, which is extremly rare... I'd like to see how many characters will get this credo within one or two months, my guess is the number will be ridiculously small due to the amount/difficulty of quests.

Those who had mystic and went for cave hermit will need to do a 90 quests-credo.
Those who had nomad and went for herder will need 80 quests.
The lucky ones who went just for mystic+nomad will still need 60 quests.

Now let's hope the set of quests does not include too many long study quests / broken quests / get a rare event quests...

So what if they dont get it in a month or 2? Process is fun by itself. I have herder and cave hermit, along with gem hunter. Now i have a credo to make after cook. Will give me some long-term carrot to chase.
KwonChiMin

Postby fallout » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:33 pm

Credo doesn't do a whole lot for being such a high tier. Buff earlier levels perhaps? Drop mystic? idk
fallout

Postby Oddity » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:10 pm

nerf credo requirements in general
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements