Game Development: Basket Pointer

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Basket Pointer

Postby jorb » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:44 pm

SovietUnion wrote:@Jorbtar... So what about the personal claim issue? Colors have been swapped. I hat do close down the whole market due to security risks.

Will this be fixed or is it a feature?

Major fuckup on our part, and unfortunately we deem that any general intervention at this stage would be counter-productive. The permissions will most likely generally have become more restrictive, so the exploit potential seems somewhat limited, but any and all are advised to check and reset the permissions of their pclaims.

Bug report thread here.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Ants » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:55 am

Could we get new types of beds next? The leather box is purely aesthetic, but I think new beds would be more aesthetic. How about double beds?

Or better yet, a heart shaped double bed?
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby SovietUnion » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:09 am

jorb wrote:
SovietUnion wrote:@Jorbtar... So what about the personal claim issue? Colors have been swapped. I hat do close down the whole market due to security risks.

Will this be fixed or is it a feature?

Major fuckup on our part, and unfortunately we deem that any general intervention at this stage would be counter-productive. The permissions will most likely generally have become more restrictive, so the exploit potential seems somewhat limited, but any and all are advised to check and reset the permissions of their pclaims.

Bug report thread here.

Shit happens, no worries.
Notable characters: Cpt. Danko, Kng. Danko

LS of MorningWood (as of W7)
North Star market owner (W11)
King of North Star Kingdom & Market (W12)
LS of MorningWood (W13), quit early cause reasons
Open village of North Star (W14)

"Not really. But meh.. who needs proper communication anyways"
SovietUnion

Postby borka » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:32 pm

SovietUnion wrote:Shit happens, no worries.

Shit happens when only hastily trying to fulfill the wishes of a screaming minority and fucking up the silent majority again ... this shit costs at least 4 subs running out soon i'm not going to renew with year ones like planned ... 200 USD less no worries ...
borka

Postby ydex » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:18 pm

borka wrote:Shit happens when only hastily trying to fulfill the wishes of a screaming minority and fucking up the silent majority again ... this shit costs at least 4 subs running out soon i'm not going to renew with year ones like planned ... 200 USD less no worries ...

yes, this game needs to return to its core values and remove/remake all the shit that is cluttering that up
bold
ydex

Postby Virs » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:09 pm

remek gaem cuz me want feel young again hurr durr
Virs

Postby tyrtix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:47 am

ydex wrote:
borka wrote:Shit happens when only hastily trying to fulfill the wishes of a screaming minority and fucking up the silent majority again ... this shit costs at least 4 subs running out soon i'm not going to renew with year ones like planned ... 200 USD less no worries ...

yes, this game needs to return to its core values and remove/remake all the shit that is cluttering that up

Go play legacy :twisted:
tyrtix

Postby jorb » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:30 pm

No patch this week, as we're going for a push to finish seasons. Looking to push them next week if all goes well.

Stay safe!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby xzo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:36 pm

jorb wrote:No patch this week, as we're going for a push to finish seasons. Looking to push them next week if all goes well.

Stay safe!

sounds cool, good luck with that
My mother told me Someday I would buy
Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores
Stand up high in the prow Noble barque I steer
Steady course for the haven Hew many foe-men,
hew many foe-men
xzo

Postby Granger » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 pm

xzo wrote:
jorb wrote:No patch this week, as we're going for a push to finish seasons. Looking to push them next week if all goes well.

Stay safe!

sounds cool, good luck with that

This. And in case you're not sure if you got it right please take a week longer (instead of delivering something broken).
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements